Just not Natural for a diesel

im just trying to give some advice im sorry you know it all you should just tell him what to do lol. want to race another 2004 4 door? didnt think so.

Advise from you is awesome, teach me how to run my mouth and not back it up. Teach me how to be a douche bag. I wanna be just like you! :woohoo:

He talked all kinds of trash about how nothing in KY could sit beside it. That notchback put a hurtin on him. LOL

we had a issue which is fixed we race another foxbody identical to that one sat night on fuel only and beat it by 2 1/2 3 trucks. like i said you dont want to do ****. and beans as far as drag racing goes i've been around the sport since i was 6 weeks old.

The truck had a issue that pass which is now fixed and already has beat a similar fox on fuel alone saturday night.
I'm not here to start stuff i was simply trying to help you and i've been around drag racing my whole life i think i know a thing or do. wishbone would stop most of your twisting and keep it tracking straight, your knowledge of drag racing is clearly lacking thinking that it needs to twist maybe if you were street racing the truck but not for the track. Beans but as far as not knowning **** im about to take that gold rag to throughbreds dyno and tear your numbers apart :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Fix the bullet holes in the truck after you shorted that guy some money?

you dont even know the whole story i didnt short him ****. they changed the story and im not even commenting on the whole situation.
matt what do you want to do? trucks sit same execpt im long bed and your short bed so you got the advantage or matter of fact any other street truck you know full interior a/c heat got it all???

you dont even know the whole story i didnt short him ****. they changed the story and im not even commenting on the whole situation.
matt what do you want to do? trucks sit same execpt im long bed and your short bed so you got the advantage or matter of fact any other street truck you know full interior a/c heat got it all???

5116436511_grammar_xlarge.jpeg

Is it just me, or do you picture this guy when reading his posts?

forrest-gump.jpg

Have at it Barbie, come on down to our dyno day and beat my 1272 that I already did.

Its funny how kids say they have done "x" for all thier life and they are like 20 years old.

Have fun fixing the bullet holes, maby next time they will be better shots...

aeffb142-dfc1-2df4.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Isn't that the retard that shoots his mouth off about his friends/cousins/uncles/brothers/goat's cars being faster than everything while not owning **** himself?