kam error

Old Iron

i have a 2000 7.3 psd i have 238/200 injectors that are new with itp regulated return and fuel bowl delete swamps 20* hpop and tony wild man chip i just did the injectors and regulated return and now i have a kam error and the truck runs horrible and has very long crank time. please help.

The kam code is from the chip. It takes a while to get the air out of the oil.

Ive had the chip for over a year y did the code come up now?, when i had my injectors out last year and put them back in it didn't run like this, y does it now? also i have a fass 150 and with the regulated return i cant get the pressure to adjust past 50 psi?

I have seen the kam error code in probably 80% of the trucks I have ever hooked onto a scanner, and it has never caused any issues.

are you getting a check engine light?

how many miles do you have on the new injectors?

did you have the chip reburned for the new injectors. split shot tuneing with single shot injectors wont run very good.

yes i had a cel at the time i had about 4 BC it wouldn't run long enough to drive it, yes i had the chip re burnt to match the injectors. I found the problem though it was the under valve cover harness that was unclipped but not unplugged clipped it back together no more light and runs good

The KAM Code is Keep Alive Memory, Battery was disconnected......Nothing to do with air..

Back