KS/MO convoy

It might be sold dont know yet...., Kevin bring it, I hope u got one of those chargers we where talking about :stab:

Well im not jinxed at ts but i too will be on a whole new set up. im gonna try to pull atleast once before ts so i have some idea. just as long as a MO boy brings home the win

Unless mmttpa changes their schedule they always have the play day in jeffcity the first weekend in may. I hate to pull that close to ts in case something breaks but hopefully it wouldn't be anything I couldn't fix in a week. Josh how bout you sponsor one of those turbos for me.

It might be sold dont know yet...., Kevin bring it, I hope u got one of those chargers we where talking about :stab:

LOL, I can't afford one of them big SOB's. I found some old junk tubos around the shop did a little rubbing on them and made me a little somthing I hope it works.LOL

I wish I could, they would be a little easier to get ahold of if they didnt work so dang good, I could def. save u some $ on one....

Unless mmttpa changes their schedule they always have the play day in jeffcity the first weekend in may. I hate to pull that close to ts in case something breaks but hopefully it wouldn't be anything I couldn't fix in a week. Josh how bout you sponsor one of those turbos for me.

I am sure we will hit that up if possible def. need a hook never tried before setup....

I plan on leaving Thursday morning... i need to give you a call tommorow...

Yea, I need to see if u can get ahold of Ben at BT and see if I can get a couple of his conv. controllers I have left several messages...

I am sure we will hit that up if possible def. need a hook never tried before setup....

If theres no pulls im gonna talk to the Hills about hooking on to something of theres, theyll smooth me out a nice flat spot, i know its no sled, put it will give me some kind of idea.:lolly:

LOL, I can't afford one of them big SOB's. I found some old junk tubos around the shop did a little rubbing on them and made me a little somthing I hope it works.LOL

That is one of the times that ole saying comes into play U get what u pay for...bif

Come on now! It is a whole new deal I am sure it will not work right, right away, and we are jinxed at TS. anyway..... I might be bringing the parts runner and a couple others

Blah, Blah, Blah. If i had a nickel for everytime Troy said "we just through it together, it will probably run like crap". I would be a rich man!