KS/MO convoy

Blah, Blah, Blah. If i had a nickel for everytime Troy said "we just through it together, it will probably run like crap". I would be a rich man!

I think they have said that everytime before every pull that I was ever at with them!!!!!!!!!!!

I think they have said that everytime before every pull that I was ever at with them!!!!!!!!!!!

Its the truth we are always changing something this time it was a lot of things...and it has never ran all the way right with out something not being right...

Do u have a pulling truck that pulls around here?

oh no man i never finished mine so i gave up. just dont have the time or money right now, but i go to every mstpa pull with the outlaw 7400 mod u know me we talk a lot just givin u guys some slack u guys just run good every run. i could count on one haand ive seen you guys get beat, but heck thats far and few. I hope u guys new setup i heard about makes good power and runs strong.

oh no man i never finished mine so i gave up. just dont have the time or money right now, but i go to every mstpa pull with the outlaw 7400 mod u know me we talk a lot just givin u guys some slack u guys just run good every run. i could count on one haand ive seen you guys get beat, but heck thats far and few. I hope u guys new setup i heard about makes good power and runs strong.

You would run out of fingers in 2009 I think. He had a bad year with driveline. We were all there to pick up the scraps though :rockwoot: only time i ever beat him was when he was broke LOL. Troy still pulled the points championship out for that year. As much as I hate to admit it, great guys to pull with, have gotten me out of a pinch several times!

oh yeah they're good guys no doubt about it heck whenever we needed some after market parts at the shop josh always helped us out man for sure. heck i remember this past year in springfield they forgot some weights at the track so i hauled them down to their trailer for them, they would done the same for us, so i know they're a bunch of great guys. they just win too much:poke:

oh yeah they're good guys no doubt about it heck whenever we needed some after market parts at the shop josh always helped us out man for sure. heck i remember this past year in springfield they forgot some weights at the track so i hauled them down to their trailer for them, they would done the same for us, so i know they're a bunch of great guys. they just win too much:poke:

No such thing as winning too much we dont go to take 2nd.. I dont care if we are racing shopping carts we are there to win!:stab:

You would run out of fingers in 2009 I think. He had a bad year with driveline. We were all there to pick up the scraps though :rockwoot: only time i ever beat him was when he was broke LOL. Troy still pulled the points championship out for that year. As much as I hate to admit it, great guys to pull with, have gotten me out of a pinch several times!

And Dan that would be 3 If I remember correctly:poke:

And Dan that would be 3 If I remember correctly:poke:

I wasn't only counting the times I won LOL I would be surprised if it was that many though. 2010 I didn't get nearly so lucky! What really insults me is you should use the money you got from me in winnings to make sure the beast doesn't break!LOL

Always a good time hooking with you guys.

Last edited:
very true no one unloads the trailer thinkin "you know what i think im gonna get 2nd no i take that back i want 3rd this time lol". good times indeed

i dont pull to win, i pull to have fun, but of coursei know i dont have what it takes to play with the big dogs yet

well anybody got rooms yet and which route is everyone takin

I havent got my room yet, i really cant decide where to stay... we stayed at the Ramada last year.. it wasnt too bad, there was a bar at the the hotel and it had plenty of trailer parking.

I think there are several that are staying at the sleep inn.