Kyle Michaels debuts new "CLIMAX"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8w85EHdh24"]Kyle Michael Climax 2011.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

The up pipes was glowing cherry red at the end! I would love to seen how he would of compared to the other trucks last night!

Wow thats an amazing truck!! So glad to see all the dmaxs starting to do so good, next year well be exciting for sure..

How many rpms are the duramaxs capable of now?

so was that at wch? how did it stack up?

Yes, hard to measure how it's going to stack up. Had clutch issues in the RWYB class so the let him come back and run exhibition in the cheater stock gas class. Sled was a little lighter but had a faster gear. Wasn't going for a win, just trying to get an actual good run on a totally new truck. Hard to know what works and what doesn't when there's nothing around like it. Gotta get the bugs worked out before you start poring the fuel to it.

It sure is funny to see a Mod truck with EFI V2 It sounded good but the sled was real light I liked to see them get it together and running good. He seemed to be having steering problems also LOL

Yes, hard to measure how it's going to stack up. Had clutch issues in the RWYB class so the let him come back and run exhibition in the cheater stock gas class. Sled was a little lighter but had a faster gear. Wasn't going for a win, just trying to get an actual good run on a totally new truck. Hard to know what works and what doesn't when there's nothing around like it. Gotta get the bugs worked out before you start poring the fuel to it.

I'd have to think that class wouldn't be able to run with the 2.6" diesels honestly....by no means am I trying to take anything from Kyle, but as you said, it would be very hard to compare to anything.

That thing just sounds MEAN though!!! Makes me really wanna hear Watson's sigma pumped rig run soon!
Chris

We all are waiting on Chris to get done. Thought was also funny is basically how stock Kyles truck looks compared to all the other mods. Was kinda cool.

That didn't look too bad at all, considering the competition. In fact, it looked really good!

Pretty easy spoolup got to love that timing that a cr can do for you!!

trailerpro thanks for filming all the pulls I watch them all the time