Kyle Michaels debuts new "CLIMAX"

Is that chassis chris watson's old chassis and cab? Or did he build it for him? Sure looks familiar...

Nope, I believe Chris still has his. It's a Barker chassis but Kyle built the rest.

Kyle's I believe is a Barker chassis.
AFAIK, Jeremy Flax still has the first chassis we built, and we are still working on our truck.
Making some good progress, should have it running sometime this winter.
Glad to see Kyle making some passes. As a community, everything that we learn, goes toward the greater good of the whole.

Kyle's appears to have the HD front end on it whereas chris' appears to be a fiberglass 1500. I thought I read that kyle's was a steel shell but I might be mistaking that for the Empire Diesel mod truck?

Kyle's appears to have the HD front end on it whereas chris' appears to be a fiberglass 1500. I thought I read that kyle's was a steel shell but I might be mistaking that for the Empire Diesel mod truck?

Kyles is a GTS Fiberglass body with some OEM factory parts on it to make it look as "stock" as he could.

Empires is all steel.