Las Vegas results

mattymx

SoCAPS Officer
If you know where they are or have any info on the race this weekend, post it here.

There are alot of very fast trucks here. I didn't get all many numbers written down, but I think Zane with Wide Open Performance in his 7.3L was the #1 Qualifier in the Quick Diesel Class I believe. 11.62 @ 113....

Dr. Performance ran the drag truck to a 157mph pass as well...

Here's some pics...
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/558936500QKYsoc

Tom Colesanti did awesome in the sled pull :rockwoot:

I didn't get to see much today. Hopefully tomorrow will be a little calmer and we will be able to get pic's.

Orange Crush went 10.36 or 10.38 :rockwoot:

There was some good #, casper runnning a low 11 orange crush was impressive running i believe a 10:38, maddog putting down 1150 diesel and j&h spraying 1200+

Last edited:
Saw Joe Komorami/PPE take 1st / Quick Diesel 12.00 index.On web cam
06 CCSB 4wd GMC LBZ

with a .03? reaction time at the tree.Final round.

Not bad for just PPE bolt ons.Trans,Turbo,Duel Fueller and Tune.

Congrats to all,Gas:ft:

Last edited:
PPE kicks them all!

I am so glad to see PPE in Action Sunday races.
Joe from PPE took his wifes truck to drags in vegas, Wow pulled off first with family truck. I wonder if he had the air conditioner on? I really liked the show, what happened no banks?
I guess they had better things to do or were worried they may not come in first. Way to go Joe!
Scooter J Turtle
2000 H1 Hummer Duramax LLY PPE Hot
2004 Chevy Duramax 4x4 PPE Hot
So much Fun who needs a sports car

they've got cameras for us to watch, but they can't post any results--not sure why that can't be done--seems strange----chris

csutton7 said:
they've got cameras for us to watch, but they can't post any results--not sure why that can't be done--seems strange----chris
Someone's gotta say it...

What happens in Vegas STAYS in Vegas... LOL LOL

brandon.

any body see my buddys old panel wagon with the twin turbo's? He did not run but it was there On display. I cant wait to see what it will put down.

Last edited:
Ken's wicked diesel looked and sounded awesome. Ken did not run it through. I have some great pictues to post later.

I even got to me Timbeaux. I tracked him down. What a great guy

Yeah ken its wild diesel he is the guy that built my truck. I would love to see pics. I have yet to see it being Im in the land of the sand.

That sure turned out to be a good deal for the winner (Gene) of the burnout contest, $500 and a set of injectors. I'm not sure what size they were, but they were injectors none the less. Great show!!!

Well, we were there, and made 2 passes. the first was a montster wheelstand and was all over the track. Dustin stayed in it for a bad 9.6 at 150 or so, and the second pass took out the tranny on the starting line. I did not have our big powerglide in yet, just the old one. Sorry, guys, back to Denver and rebuld time.

We will post the pictures of the wheelstand as soon as we get them, it was over a foot in the air, and flying.

Kat went 2nd place in Work Stock Pulling, and I went 2nd place in ProStreet. We were just happy we had the trucks running in time, and had a great time.

Big thanks out to the DHRA for putting on a spectacular event. Very professionally run.

Last edited:
Oh, and BIGGER thanks to the guys and dolls who showed up and laid down the smoke! Everyone had great time, and everyone who competed was a winner in my book!

Big showing by all three brands. But Dmaxes "ruled the roost" in Vegas. ;)

Yes, Gene ran Qualified for Quick Diesel since he didn't get the rollbar in time, but had a plumbing problem that kept him out of the finals. He did run an amazing 12.006? in qualifying (12.0 index).

It's always great to see Gene and the Stroked Lightning at the track.

dieseldragster said:
Well, we were there, and made 2 passes. the first was a montster wheelstand and was all over the track. Dustin stayed in it for a bad 9.6 at 150 or so, and the second pass took out the tranny on the starting line. I did not have our big powerglide in yet, just the old one. Sorry, guys, back to Denver and rebuld time.

We will post the pictures of the wheelstand as soon as we get them, it was over a foot in the air, and flying.

only a foot , that’s called Coon hunting , and if the tires are up and not dead locked thats the perfect pass , put some air in them as Charlie use to say , here is a picture of a perfect pass as in .98 60' 6.75 @ 196 Charlie Stewarts A/ED

Attachments

• photo33sm.bmp
    170.5 KB · Views: 309