Last 2nd Gen?

Phily 911

Satire
$15,900
I'm selling/ slash waiting to get it repoed.
2002 ETH/DEE, Southbend Clutch, aFe Filter.
4 Inch factory exhaust, but straight piped.
Everything else is stock. Fully loaded. 4x4
It was made in June of 2002 so it might be a one of the last 2nd Gen's.
It's tan with matching tan leather heated seat..
Brand new Firestone Destination M/T's.
New Track bar, the rest of the front end is fine.
All maintence is done. Runs great
Non smoker, no accidents.
Got any questions, just ask.
I either sell it or it gets repoed.

Should have added pictures first. :redx:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 102
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 50
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 41
  • 66.jpg
    66.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 92
  • howling 003.jpg
    howling 003.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 70
my 01 has 227,000 and runs fine... that aint nothin on these trucks it just dont make for a nice appearance on paper or when someone looks at dash... I hope you sell it soon before the man comes to get it - times are tough everywhere....

my 01 has 227,000 and runs fine... that aint nothin on these trucks it just dont make for a nice appearance on paper or when someone looks at dash... I hope you sell it soon before the man comes to get it - times are tough everywhere....

Thanks man, Yeah it runs like a ape, if it didn't have odometer, you'd sware it was almost new . If I had the cash, I'd never sell it. If I find the cash, I won't.

If it comes down to repo, I'm gonna rip her apart for parts. The bank won't get much.

Tried that, still trying. But re financing seems out of the picture. The loan I got was over 5 years, because it was a diesel or something. Not sure what it was, but the truck met a certain condition where I got extended financing, that they no longer offer. Still looking into re financing threw another bank.

Banks don't seem to be in a good mood lately.

that is an amazingly clean truck for those miles, but I'm NOT trying to rain on your parade, but unfortunately I think you're going to have a tough time getting that much for that truck right now :eek:

that is an amazingly clean truck for those miles, but I'm NOT trying to rain on your parade, but unfortunately I think you're going to have a tough time getting that much for that truck right now :eek:

Owe, don't worry, I agree with you, it's not easy selling a truck with 200k miles for 15 grand. I only got a few people talking to me about it right now, I'm hoping the rarely optioned heated leather eth/dee package helps me out a little bit.

Last year was a different story though I had offers 18 and 19 when I wasn't even thinking on selling.

I'm obviously trying to sell it, but push comes to shove, I'll be dang if I'm going to lose everything I put it into this, just to have nothing left. I'll tear her apart and auction off parts. Then the bank can repo the memory of the truck.

I hear ya man... my 98 lost a TON of value in the last year :(

I've had it for sale for a while, but people want me to give it away. I can part it out for more than I've been offered for it! I mean EASILY part it out, I'm not talking throwing every single piece on ebay

I figure my axles should net me a few thousand alone if I part it out.
CAD delete Dana 60 and Rear Dana 80, All wheel disc brakes, :blahblah1:.
241DHD, NV5600, ISB 245, those parts could net me some cash too. Seats, dash, air filter all have claimers. Whatever happens, happens. If it comes down to me ripping her apart. I'll post pictures, but I got a little time.

Man, that is a clean truck for the miles. I agree with Forrest on the mileage though, that doesn't scare me, but value takes a hit.

It couldn't have been a 12 Valve. 98 12 valves hold more value than Common Rails around here.
It's 12v.

Just be careful if you do start ripping parts off it b/c they are gonna repo it. I know a guy that did that and they tried to collect the money it took to put all the parts back on it to return it to the condition it was in when they loaned him the money...

It's 12v.

Just be careful if you do start ripping parts off it b/c they are gonna repo it. I know a guy that did that and they tried to collect the money it took to put all the parts back on it to return it to the condition it was in when they loaned him the money...

I ment they wouldn't find the truck. They got nothing else they can take from me. No bank scares me, not even Gale :hehe: