Last 2nd Gen?

It couldn't have been a 12 Valve. 98 12 valves hold more value than Common Rails around here.

believe it! :(

it didn't lose as much value as a lot of Common Rails did, but I'd say it was proportional to what it was worth before... maybe even more! :(

best offer I got for it a couple months ago was $6k. I'd rather keep it than give it away :mad:

Well you didn't have the nice 2nd gen cup holders though, that's half the fun. Even if the automatic was slipping.

I love the 2nd Gen fold out cup holders. That's what I use to stop me from crying about selling my truck.

I would start hitting up credit unions they are usually eaiser on loaning monies when banks are tight

Well you didn't have the nice 2nd gen cup holders though, that's half the fun. Even if the automatic was slipping.

I love the 2nd Gen fold out cup holders. That's what I use to stop me from crying about selling my truck.

are we talking about the late 2nd gen fold out cup holder down near the tunnel? or are we talking about the 94-97 cup launcher that slides out of the dash? :D

2nd Gen 98-02 cup holders that fold out and can only have with a automatic. Best cup holders ever made.

yeah go to a credit union.... banks suck... i bought my truck with high miles at a credit untion and only asked them for 11 grand... they were like it books for 15 you sure you dont need more? tempting but.... nice to know at the time... maybe it will help ya...

philly nice truck bud. Hope it sells for ya.

Forest wanna trade your CR for a another 98qc ?

Damn people are just too affraid to spend any money, and then people like me are barely scrapin by and can't spend what we don't have. I'd like to get an outdoor wood boiler, but gotta have it to spend it. LOL

Philly again bud, hope things get better!

Yes people are afraid to spend money. Once the stock market crashed, we've diffidently entered a new way of life. I think things have changed, whether for better or for worse, I don't know yet.

I got for sale for 14,900 now (what I owe on it). A house I was looking at lowered it's price.

Any ideas, anyone, on how low I'm gonna have to lower this until it's a no brainer sale.