Let's see your CB setups.

Hotrod If u have a mic gain knob then turn it up. If that doesnt help pm me n ill look at my buddies and see how i got his set

Really now? My local radio shack's running a special on them right now for $129.95. But yea, they go really fast. Seems like you and me ain't the only ones that want one ha ha ha.

The Truck stop I went to get one at only had the display and wouldn't sell it to me. Other than that there are none around here to be found.

it has rf gain and dyna. i have rf gain turned all the way up and dyna at about half.

Not a CB, but its a Kenwood race radio that tucks up pretty nicely out of the way.

P9280199.jpg

IMG_20101202_151124.jpg

Cobra 29 Army Edition. The mic hangs just close to my knee, although it is now hung from the overhead console with a small bungee cord i got a truck stop LOL

Looking to get a CB for my truck but I need a place to read up on installs, setups, setting the various knobs, etc.

Thanks!

how are you guys boosting your antennas?

Are you asking about running an amp or something completely different? The only thing done to my radio is a peak and tune. But I know there are some guys out there running big power out there. I picked up a guy shooting skip on Friday out of Cali and he was pushing me pretty good I thought he was local for a few minutes.