Let's see your tow rigs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how long is that trailer?

if i remember right that trailer was 48' long on the deck where the 2 trucks are, plus the deck that the ranger sat on. the maroon truck bearly fit on the tail. it was an interesting drive through wyoming watching that trailer go over the bumps.

Here's a couple of my buddy's 95 PSD. First one is hauling my broken 95 CTD, second is hauling a blown up T/A. Don't know the weights of each load, but the T/A was nothing for the truck to pull. My truck, on the other hand, gave it a workout. Loved the sound of the old 7.3 working tho, 5" stacks were pretty sweet.

trucksandsuch001.jpg

trucksandsuch003.jpg

He's gonna get the E4OD rebuilt, get an Edge Evolution most likely, and work it part time. And we're gonna get a gooseneck for stuff like hauling my truck.

Here's the old one loaded, 41,700 on the trailer axles, that all that would fit on the scale................and I really didn't want to know gross.

webpic.jpg

And her replacement, I got tired of getting stuck. Need to remember to take the camera with me So I can get some loaded pics I guess.

IMG_0511.jpg

Here's the old one loaded, 41,700 on the trailer axles, that all that would fit on the scale................and I really didn't want to know gross.

webpic.jpg

Will that even stop when you say whoa!!! Damn thats overloaded.:hehe:

Who cares? GTF out of the way! COMIN' THROUGH PEOPLE! :hehe: Just have a strap on that top front bale. :D

wow thats some weight on er. have any problem stoping it?

41,700 on the trailer axles, don't have a scale in town big enough for the whole rig, but I really don't want to know what gross was. I really have never had any trouble stopping, my route goes though a few towns, but I just take it easy and plan ahead, but once its out on the highway 65-70 and I've had to shut it down a few times with no ill effects, beside the fact my trailer is on 06 model and I've put 3 sets of brakes on it:bang got prob 75,000 miles running with loads like that between two trucks.

man am I glad I live in WA.. you never see people trying to overload their trucks as much as some of you.

pssh here you dont see trucks like ours over loaded you see beat s-10's and ford power rangers hauling full size vehicles on junk trailers and car dollies!

man am I glad I live in WA.. you never see people trying to overload their trucks as much as some of you.
If the bumper ain't dragging the ground or the truck will still move' it's not overloaded, just loaded "heavy"