Let's see your tow rigs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And who has more torque?:D :hehe:

Glad it works! I was gonna remind you that it aint a paper weight:D

for the heavy loads we get the toyota :hehe:

YOTA.jpg

yeah we dont use it much, just maybe across the field, and we get a push start from the tractor haha

Here's my new '03 I bought from a CompD member. Its my daily driver right now, but come next spring it will be my tow rig for my 97 in my avatar.:rockwoot:

Attachments

• New '03 Dodge.jpg
    New '03 Dodge.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 65
I saw this threat the other day and i had to pull the boat out to get a few things out of the barn so i decided to take a pic and post it, so here is my (dirty) tow rig and what ever i can do to it to tear it up rig, with my pride and joy behind it.

Attachments

• DSCN2516.jpg
    DSCN2516.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Yes its huge, now its going to get bigger, Hes putting some 2.5 ton axle in it

Hey guys here's my Buddys 3 year old son's tow rig that I got him for Christmas hahahaha. We fixed him right up with a black stack and colored the wheels in Black.

caydenstruck1.jpg

caydenstruck2.jpg

Hey guys here's my Buddys 3 year old son's tow rig that I got him for Christmas hahahaha. We fixed him right up with a black stack and colored the wheels in Black.

caydenstruck1.jpg

caydenstruck2.jpg

Thats great but is that a hemi emblem on the fender?

ya it is o well its the coolest thing I could find HAHAHAHA

l_671240bd3556eb08704fbfe3381b4d5b.jpg

20 rolls of peanut hay, bout the heaviest thing we haul :st:

How much does that weigh?

I haul 14 rolls of wheat hay on a 32 foot gooseneck with tandem 12k axles using my 2008 chevy 2500HD. No problem with pulling or stopping but I need some air bags to level the truck out.

You must not have run into a DOT officer, yet!

How much does that weigh?

I haul 14 rolls of wheat hay on a 32 foot gooseneck with tandem 12k axles using my 2008 chevy 2500HD. No problem with pulling or stopping but I need some air bags to level the truck out.

You must not have run into a DOT officer, yet!

im guessing about 800-1000lbs a roll. and oh yeah we have a few times, but this was just hauling it from a field back to the farm

Here's mine!! He's a 2004.5 QC, LB, 4x4, with 3.73 gears, NV5600 and Jake Brake and Smarty. The hitch is a B&W turnover ball system. The Clutch is a SBC3250 DD(Thanks South Bend Clutch):rockwoot:, with a Glacier diesel power 392 performance fuel lift pump, K&N intake and MBRP exhaust, Diprocol Optix gages and Tekonsha Prodigy Brake controller.
Upcoming mods will be from Jeff at Mumau Diesel in Shelocta, Pa and will include a Titan 55 gallon undermount fuel tank and airbags.:Cheer: The trailer is a 2006 Rolls-Rite 25 + 5 with 12K tandem duals.

Regards

Eric

Attachments

• truck19.jpg
    truck19.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 48