Letter to EPA from ATS

Mother, the phone lines are going to be smoken hot at ATS tomorrow..........this is a low of lows if it turns out to be true, hope not.

well if this is true!! That is awful to put everybody down, just because your are selfish and jealous that no one wants a High Flow Dpf! we own our vehicles and if I want to modify the emmissions then i should be able to knowing the law, it shouldn't be the shops fault that I wanted my truck modified! brown nosing bastards

Has anyone from ATS chimmed in anywhere? With all this bashing you would think that they would try to defend themselves.

The only guy from ATS who ever did a good job handling things like this was Wade, until he got gon-ed.

Has anyone from ATS chimmed in anywhere? With all this bashing you would think that they would try to defend themselves.

At this point in time they would stand a better chance in the Coliseum in Rome.

Yep, I'd find it pretty unlely that they don't know this is going on by now.

yeah, this will ultimately give ATS a bad name, except the them tree-huggin people! There is nothing wrong with Banks and their crew, they just suck at makin "RACE" electronics!

They probably got their heads so far up their rear's they don't know whats going on. :bang:what:

I saw this earlier when there was only like 2 or 3 posts, and knew this was gonna be huge. Never thought it would take off quite like this though.

This is almost as good as a Comp461 thread ...........well maybe!

yeah, this will ultimately give ATS a bad name, except the them tree-huggin people! There is nothing wrong with Banks and their crew, they just suck at makin "RACE" electronics!

Ha! Have you ever read those freakin Goofy A$$ BANKS ad's in DP.....

Banks Blows!!!

Ha! Have you ever read those freakin Goofy A$$ BANKS add's in DP.....

Banks Blows!!!

Dave i ain't talkin about what they advertise, i am talkin about what they build, and how they act!!

Hey, is that a piston in your avatar??:bang:hehe::hehe::hehe::poke:

Snitch-1.jpg

Dave i ain't talkin about what they advertise, i am talkin about what they build, and how they act!!

Hey, is that a piston in your avatar??:bang:hehe::hehe::hehe::poke:

Ok, Im sure the crew and truck is cool...I've actually never seen it run in person yet....

But their ad team is a little Off!!!

and , Yes LOL That is my melted piston!!!!

:Cheer:

Brayden,
Your PM's are full I need to send you one!
This has gotten around.

looks like the banks bashing is over with and now it's gonna just be anti-ATS :hehe::hehe:

Yep, gonna get interesting. Though I thought the EPA would come cashing down on diesel mods earlier than this without the push.

front street!

Is that off their personally named st. (one way)

Ok im in need of a new, use, or just want to get rid of DD Trans pan and some Dif covers......is there any good deals on these tonight:hehe: