Lil Red Express Back in Action

Clean and straight passes. Looks good! :Cheer:
That sucker lights easy.What turbos do you use and how much timing do you run?
Keep it up!:tree:

It leaves so nice and smooth.... I wonder what it would look like "wheels up" like that S10 Blazer.

It leaves so nice and smooth.... I wonder what it would look like "wheels up" like that S10 Blazer.

That would be awesome to see.... but expensive on parts lol.

The truck has an HX40 and a HT3B turbos on about 22.5 timing. (7.7mm)

I seen the truck over at a Valero on 646 by HEB a couple weekends ago. Awesome lookin truck to say the least. Ive seen it on here but didnt realize it was so close to home!

damn that thing runs clean, if you turn the wick up a bit I'll bet you could be in the 10's!

looks good glad to see it back on the track. with some more tuning it will in the 10's

The truck has 10's in it on motor just working on the launches some. Trying to get it to hold more than 7psi on the line is the tricky part but we just changed out the tires to some slicks instead of the ET Street and it holds better so the next outting SHOULD be in the 10's on fuel only... it went 10.88 letting out of it with the giggle gas that same night.

Truck has a holley blue lift pump (soon to be replaced with a FASS) with no plate and Stage 4 DDP injectors

Not sure how much work the pump has done to it, but George (Cummins Express: initial builder of the truck) said it wasn't much.

I seen the truck over at a Valero on 646 by HEB a couple weekends ago. Awesome lookin truck to say the least. Ive seen it on here but didnt realize it was so close to home!

The truck gets about 200 miles a week put on it around town in nice weather... it needs to stop raining around here so it can be driven again :rockwoot:

The truck gets about 200 miles a week put on it around town in nice weather... it needs to stop raining around here so it can be driven again :rockwoot:

No joke. Im sick of it being wet. Ill have to head up to the track when it warms up and watch it run.

That's a Testament of Truth... It blows my mind to see Max and MDW's trucks both driven to the track, then click off a couple of 10 seconds passes, and finally driven back home (about 110 miles roundtrip).

damn that thing runs clean, if you turn the wick up a bit I'll bet you could be in the 10's!

I think the pump will stay the same. It is a low smoke truck, very streetable, hauls the mail and seems to be reliable. Just breaks will get it in the 10's on motor consistently.

looks good glad to see it back on the track. with some more tuning it will in the 10's

So far it has about 6 passes in the mid to upper 10'S on around a 100 shot. Really need to dyno it to know if it is a true 100 shot.

That's a Testament of Truth... It blows my mind to see Max and MDW's trucks both driven to the track, then click off a couple of 10 seconds passes, and finally driven back home (about 110 miles roundtrip).

I don't even own a car hauler. I drive from Pearland to Baytown and back most of the time. One day it will bite me in the ass though :shake: