Limit of so pump

Mine did it with an edge comp and jammer 3's and also with 7x.012's. Its never done it with the Tst.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Mine did it with an edge comp and jammer 3's and also with 7x.012's. Its never done it with the Tst.

Over the life of this truck I have had 4 different pumps 5 sets of injectors and never had this problem. Same edge/drag ,150/150 fass.

I think my pump is weak.

I switched from the edge to the Tst when I was running the 7x.012's and it quit doing it. I probably make as much or more horsepower now with my electronics off as I did with the edge/jammer setup and it still doesn't do it.

I always wondered what the difference was in the tuning.

I removed the 7x12's and the smarty program just for fun. No change. The 7x10's seem to run better but i still can kill it if i try.

The ECM is turning off the fuel pump. hardwire it to keyed 12v source instead of plugged in connector where factory pump plugged in

Mine would shut off till I put a longer intake tube from the air filter to the turbo. This added volume, there fore keeping the motor lit after a hard shut down. It worked like a champ.

Mine would shut off till I put a longer intake tube from the air filter to the turbo. This added volume, there fore keeping the motor lit after a hard shut down. It worked like a champ.

?

I am a firm believer that refraining from chopping throttle has kept my SO alive. Also pouring 100 gallon treatments of power service in every other tank may have something to do with it. The only time it has ever locked up was when it was in the 30's and the motor was cold when I lifted a little fast. Sounds like to me you have a weak pump.

Edge juice w/ Hot, Mach 8's, silver bullet 66, stock lines and tubes, auto, and a Fass titanium at 20psi.

Same pump has been on this truck since I bought it with 135k on it and I have 202k now. Just the last year and a half I put a Fass on it. After the past few weekends at the track I believe it is finally on its way out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine has never done it with the 150s I had or the 6x.016s I have now. With the 150s it had a Fass 95 and now a Fass 150 and always had an Adrenaline. I usually rev it a couple times after a hard run and I think that helps keep it from shutting down.

Sounds like a weak vp. Those were the symptoms of mine before I changed the pump. I put a monster pump on and it was fine. I had a very similar set up too

Just jump It at the relay to power the Fass off the battery all the time to try it, if it works then hard wire it, It sounds like possible vp to me also, depending on how much hp you want you could probably keep a so on it, mine did 697 on fuel with a so vp, big injectors, twins, stock lines an tubes, drag comp/redline, I know there was more left on the table too, truck is stock now lol ppump

Stock tubes with filters will cause it to air lock the lines if you get into it and them let out quick. Mine did it with an Edge drag, 150's. Put .093 tubes in and it cleared right up.

I will try to hard wire the lp and see. I think i have a weak pump. It is 1 year old, less than 5 k on it.

If i am in overdrive at 50 mph and just push down a little it will make smoke then almost die.

I am working on a smokeless tune or should i say a smoke less tune. The 7x12 were just to big for my little 64. I would like to get on the freeway and see behind myself.