LIPD...quality control...customer service...you be the judge!

I have never done any business with Jeremy and I am not coming on here to post anything derrogatory about him. But ... this is very interesting cause I remember when the 100hp wheel was introduced in a thread on TDG. DJ posted that was a crock of crap, for use of a better word, and he got attacked for it. Just a flashback.

Thanks,
Vivian

I agreed with DJ then...just like I do now. There were other instances too....just not as stupid as the 100 HP wheel.

I know Richard but after that he decided to keep his mouth shut. He wants to help but people get so caught up in promises and he really doesn't need the aggravation.

I remember that you felt the same way about it all.

Thanks,
Vivian

UNBROKEN said:
And to think...I got banned at TDG for giving LIPD crap about all his junk and him whining to them about me bashing him in public. LOL
Looks like I was right all along...I hate it when that happens.

What comes around goes around...I hope the guy winds up living in a box personally.
I bought his stupid wheel awhile ago and it wont work for my turbo and he basically told me to go F$%* myself. Ive hated Jermey ever since.

I was there with BArryme and let me tell you this thing suck. Richard can you imagine messing with a turbo for over 4 hours. Its a good thing I didnt call you too. I almost did. I called Doug(gogo) Robert Cook and you were next. Those calls were at 2:30am. We call Ryan (blk350on20s) but he just made us laugh with his drunkness

Probably not since you modded the part and used it.

Rob...you can call all you want at 2:30am...I promise you I ain't answering. LOL

Yes you can call your credit card company and do something cancel the charge and say they wont answer the phone to return the item. screw them over on payment like they screw everyone on products.

Very easy to do, just dispute the charge. He will just drop it rather than tango with your cc company. Sorry to hear about it as well. Its already near impossible to afford this kind of upgrades and then for that to happen is just not right. Its like Dj has always told me, if it doesnt work or it brakes something I will come to your house and fix it myself. Good,honest people are hard to find. Thank you Dj and Viv for being so good to me.

Daniel

I wonder how many credit card disputes it takes before the CC company realizes he's got something wrong going on. I know people on some other sites that are disputing some $5K charges with him as we speak.

UNBROKEN said:
Probably not since you modded the part and used it.

The part was already used to start with. Wouldn't that be grounds? After all, it was supposed to be a new part.

just an update I called twice again yesterday, left another voicemail, and another PM.....still waiting....Pretty funny TDG closed the thread on LIPD!