Listie Grove PA 6/25

Tomorrow: Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 82F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Tomorrow night: Thunderstorms during the evening followed by occasional showers overnight. Low 63F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

That sucks. I hope it don't rain, my new Pulse v2 is gonna be here tomorrow. I wanted to test it out. LOL

Forecast looks bad, anybody from the area please give updates tomorrow. Planning on pulling out around 4:00. Maybe the MTZ's would be a better tire if it rains.:hehe:

MTZ'z used to do it for adam all the time there, mite be worth a shot!!

Bill we better raise your fuel cut out to 4400rpms! Better yet maybe go big and go 4800, wonder how the stock valve springs would like that! i pulled Corries to 4500 on the dyno, no sign of issues!

Bill we better raise your fuel cut out to 4400rpms! Better yet maybe go big and go 4800, wonder how the stock valve springs would like that! i pulled Corries to 4500 on the dyno, no sign of issues!

What's a few connecting rods between friends? 4400 might not be all that bad of an idea.

Im going not pulling.. Hauling my buddies 3rd gen down.
I changed turbos dont meet rules..