Listie Grove PA 6/25

Street & Hot Street are now weights & no weights with Hot Street rules. :doh: Don't know what the cry babies are going to do when guys drop the weights and pull with them. There is still Open class.

Char had a good run at butler sat. he gets it figured out any better i will be chasing him again just like last year

Char had a good run at butler sat. he gets it figured out any better i will be chasing him again just like last year

thanks kenny i dont think u will have to worry about chasing me this year you
have that truck of yours running real good. i think i found my problem but
woulnt be for sure until wednesday nite im gona go run with the pro street
boys at butler

Street & Hot Street are now weights & no weights with Hot Street rules. :doh: Don't know what the cry babies are going to do when guys drop the weights and pull with them. There is still Open class.

That was my thoughts, now all the guys who wre hiding in street to not have to pull aginst the hot street trucks will now have to pull aginst....Bill!!!

Ill be there but no pullin, Corrie will be workin out of town so ill just be :cheer: this time! Maybe time to put a hitch on the blue truck.....Ill need to barrow bout 2200lbs of suit case weights if anyone has any spares!!

That was my thoughts, now all the guys who wre hiding in street to not have to pull aginst the hot street trucks will now have to pull aginst....Bill!!!

Ill be there but no pullin, Corrie will be workin out of town so ill just be :cheer: this time! Maybe time to put a hitch on the blue truck.....Ill need to barrow bout 2200lbs of suit case weights if anyone has any spares!!

You not gonna bring her truck out and pull it Caleb?

You not gonna bring her truck out and pull it Caleb?

No, she pulls better than me and besides....id rather her blow her truck up than me blow her truck up!!!LOL

are u running sat at deepcreek caleb

Doubt it, have plans to go to a concert right now but that could change, wat time dose deep creek start?

I think our next pull will be numedia, gonna try our luck at a nat. event!

up in the air...i am hoping the truck is there to pull just not sure who will be driving it

Last edited:

I'm stayin in hot street (hanging weight) where I belong. No need to pick on the cheaters in stock class.