Listie Grove PA 6/25

i think thats the first time in 2 years a dodge hasnt won hot street...

Yeah the Mrs is on a roll so far at the local pulls, gonna try Numedia, will be her first nat. event pullin, see how it pans out!!

I got a pic, but not the entire class. I filled in what I have.

Corey Baker 344.77
Bill Marstiller 341.xx
Charlie 324.xx
Jamie Lent 317.67
Robin Powell 306.24
Kevin Barr 302.76

Filled in a few moe!

Yeah the Mrs is on a roll so far at the local pulls, gonna try Numedia, will be her first nat. event pullin, see how it pans out!!

yea she had a nice pull, if i would of known it was u guys i would of came down and said hi.

yea she had a nice pull, if i would of known it was u guys i would of came down and said hi.

Thanx, Prob have lots a chances this summer, shes hooked on pullin now so im sure well be around, look us up!! I talked to quite a few guys there last night, hard to keep all the names straight!! LOL!

Thanx, Prob have lots a chances this summer, shes hooked on pullin now so im sure well be around, look us up!! I talked to quite a few guys there last night, hard to keep all the names straight!! LOL!

lol yea ill def be around to the ones that are close, right now im a ways from home and dont really know anyone up here that pulls.

hats off 2 wild bill thanks 4 the jack bro even ant making caleb carry it lmao ahahhaha thanks both u guys

Place Name Distance
1st Jeremy Davis 275
2nd Bill Marstiller 269.86
3rd Char ?
4th ? Dodge 266.76
5th Tom 91 dodge 261
6th Matt Williams 236.68

Nothing official or anything like that, but from the best of my memory it went something like that...

Yes, I think I'll have the duals on for this one. May have to pull no weight class.

whats no weight class? i heard there were some problems last time, did anything change in the classes?

They had a meeting after the last pull at Listie. I left early, but I heard that they are doing away with classes & going to only 2 classes "weights or no weights". I don't think I'm gonna make that one, still haven't had time to fix my truck & I need to build a new weight bracket before my bumper breaks off. LOL