Listie Grove PA 6/25

i dont see y everyone *****es at dan he is open it would be different if he pulled hot street (2.6). but like he did say he did pull fikes pro street which r the same rules for the most part. its one thing to ***** about a 2.6 truck cause we all know dan isnt one or he would of pulled fikes street class. the truck that needs to be teched at listie that doesnt get teched is the regulator

and kevin nothing against u but what i suggest is that who ever is going to tech shouldnt be able to pull that night unless the tech would pull in rwyb which there are no rules. not sayin u kevin that u wouldnt tech ur own truck just sayin we need a tech that is neutural and who doesnt have a pullin truck

So what was the concensus as far as new classes? Weight/ No weight? That stock class was a joke with the honor system. hopefully they get it right.

Corey Baker won Hot Street and Jeremy Davis won Open. I have no idea who won Street.

Did anyone get any videos? My tach died and I'd like to see if it carried the rpms the length of the track.

So Eddie since your not pulling looks like you can do tech.

nice pull last night guys, i need that since im so far away from home...i wanted to hook my truck so bad but me and my lil brother are useing it to get back and forth to school so i didnt wanna break anything.

Congrats to Corrie on back to back 1st!!:clap:

Had a great time.. Hope they get classes straightened out better next time.

I think Im due for some tires..:doh:

This was all I got. I wanted to take a picture but they were holding the results hostage.

Corey Baker
Bill Marstiller
Charlie
Jamie Lent
Robin Powell
Kevin Barr

Thanks for the videos. Mine sounded good, carried the rpm's through the pull.

This was all I got. I wanted to take a picture but they were holding the results hostage.

Corey Baker 344.77
Bill Marstiller
Charlie
Jamie Lent 317.67
Robin Powell 306.24
Kevin Barr 302.76

I got a pic, but not the entire class. I filled in what I have.

not a problem...I wish I had recorded a few seconds longer to get everyone's distances. I wasn't sure how much battery life I had left...
Your truck looked pretty solid Kevin... definitely an improvement on Smithon.

LOL I'm sneaking up on it. Only pulled 23" hitch and no stops. Hope to get the duals on the rear soon.