Listie Grove PA 6/25

Kennys truck is strong, we got our work cut out Befor numedia Bill!!

I think I'm going to get owned my more alot more people than just Kenny at Numedia.LOL No offense Kenny, but Gildersleeve, Gainer, & Davis swing some pretty big hammers.

oh no doubt about it, swanson, bennett, kraft...the list goes on them ohio boys are all tough. i should be at cumberland

Part 4 of 4...
Congrats again Ken! My distances are off by a foot or so... the global outfitters thread has the actual distances...I was going off memory for the end of this video, but the order for the top three is right. If anyone wants there video, I can email it to you, just let me know which truck is yours. Thanks for watching and again, sorry they are so long...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QHCt-nnNKY

I snapped the output shaft on my Transfer case. I already have a new case installed. I drove it home 45 miles on the front shaft last night. LOL I'm kinda pissed about that...my truck loves tight tracks. It just loved that tight track too much.

Talk about quick turn around! Is that your daily driver as well?

Yep, I drive it & tow equipment for my excavating business. I had a good friend hook me up with a T-case. He even drove it to my house yesterday afternoon and dropped it off for me. Thats my boy ED!!!:rockwoot:

I think I'm going to get owned my more alot more people than just Kenny at Numedia.LOL No offense Kenny, but Gildersleeve, Gainer, & Davis swing some pretty big hammers.

Don't under sell your self Bill.

We all know Silver Birch is the secret weapon!

Great to see you back at it!:rockwoot:

Don't under sell your self Bill.

We all know Silver Birch is the secret weapon!

Great to see you back at it!:rockwoot:

Good to be back, I sure missed everyone. How's things JB? You going to head down this way sometime and pull with us?