West overton 6 or 7pm
109 West Overton Road
Scottdale, PA 15683

Numidia is an NADM pull all day

Numidia Dragway
10 Dragstrip Rd.
Numidia, PA17820

Last edited:
im going to numidia . i hope the rain stays away. dont want to drive 4 hrs for nothing

westoverton guess its just going be me and char on r hott date, ahahah wild bill caleb gluck up there guys farmer can cut that trip, aahahah bill u place top 3 when u get back ill give u piggy bak ride ahahahha

I'm not gonna be pulling this weekend, Numidia is too far, West Overton sucks! I might come watch the tractors though. LOL

westoverton guess its just going be me and char on r hott date, ahahah wild bill caleb gluck up there guys farmer can cut that trip, aahahah bill u place top 3 when u get back ill give u piggy bak ride ahahahha

You are scaring me...Hot date...then saying Bill can wrap his legs around you for a piggy ride. Wierd ****. bud.

You got a deal Dan, piggy back rides are fun. You get the "meat whistle" graphics for your truck yet?

I may trade the truck for a liver transplant. Thought I would have to come home, the neighbors house got flooded. I got lucky with only a little water. Kinda strange living on one of the biggest hills in Morgantown.