Listie Grove PA 6/25

Gus, you can ride up with Rob(white Dmax), be at my shop around 5:00 AM Saturday. I even booked an extra double room. The whole weekend will cost you around $150 including beer.:kick:

thats where Im staying too. I send you my cell in a PM give me a holar when you guy get there.

Gus, I live on 119 between Gladesville rd and the Dairymart. It is only about 20 mins from Arthurdale. You are more than welcome to meet there, and we can head up to Bill's.

?Ride wit Bill, sit in the pullin truck on the trailer and make engine noises goin down the road while givin all the big trucks the air horn motion!!!!:hehe:

Can I really ride in the pulling truck Bill?!?! Lol

U guys have a good time and try not to break nothin!!

Gus, I live on 119 between Gladesville rd and the Dairymart. It is only about 20 mins from Arthurdale. You are more than welcome to meet there, and we can head up to Bill's.

thanks for the offer Rob, think I already comitted myslf to taking the girl to monster trucks this weekend..

Www.4tarenarodeo.com There yah Go Jamie!! Go to that website the click the monster x logo on the main page and it will give u all the details... Monster truck freestyle racing and wheelie contest quad races and mud boggs!!!

Www.4tarenarodeo.com There yah Go Jamie!! Go to that website the click the monster x logo on the main page and it will give u all the details... Monster truck freestyle racing and wheelie contest quad races and mud boggs!!!

I forgot, wifey wants to take the kids up to Big Bear tomorrow to go on the waterslides. My day is already planned.LOL Thanks anyways.

Leaving my place at 6. Meeting bill in Bedford around 7, he is leaving Morgantown at 5.

JACKTOWN FAIR GREENE COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA
Wednesday, July 21:
•8:00 pm — TRUCK PULL (Lower Grandstand)

DIRECTIONS TO THE FAIR:
Jacktown Fair is located on Route 21 at Wind Ridge, Pennsylvania. From I-79, take Exit 14, the Wayesburg Exit and follow Route 21 to the fair entrance; about 20 miles west of Waynesburg.