Listie Grove PA 6/25

I may trade the truck for a liver transplant. Thought I would have to come home, the neighbors house got flooded. I got lucky with only a little water. Kinda strange living on one of the biggest hills in Morgantown.

With the amount of rain we got no hill was big enough. Everything I own leaked incuding the pulling truck a little. How much damage was done to the neighbors house?

Water came over their back porch and went between the house and deck. It ruined everything in the basement. They said it was ankle deep on the porch. We live on a hillside.

Water came over their back porch and went between the house and deck. It ruined everything in the basement. They said it was ankle deep on the porch. We live on a hillside.

Maybe I should watch the news? No rain here? What you guys talking about?

Maybe I should watch the news? No rain here? What you guys talking about?

Morgantown got hit with 3-4 inches of rain yestarday afternoon in less than 2 hrs. Lots of small scale flooding into homes, businesses, and roads. Some roads were closed until this morning. I guess in some places it blew big holes in the blacktop.

Morgantown got hit with 3-4 inches of rain yestarday afternoon in less than 2 hrs. Lots of small scale flooding into homes, businesses, and roads. Some roads were closed until this morning. I guess in some places it blew big holes in the blacktop.

Damn! We got a steady rain, but nothing serious.

What time do the trucks usually start. They usually pull after the tractors, Right.

What?! It didn't even really rain here just sprinkled for 15mins maybe. And Im only 20mins east of you guys. Dam thats really weird??

Econo lodge in bloomsburg, tell them ur there 4 NADM event for discount!!

what is a room there Caleb? Still trying to find a way to make it..
?Ride wit Bill, sit in the pullin truck on the trailer and make engine noises goin down the road while givin all the big trucks the air horn motion!!!!:hehe:

There are always more, this is our first "big" event pulling, done lots a racing at them but never pulling!