Listie Grove PA 6/25

just trying to stay out in front of those duramaxes!

Doin a dang fine job at it!! Its up to Bill for now, Corries work schedual has us out for the next few pulls! It'll Give me time to do some Tweaking as well!! LOL

Caleb,
I think you were right about the miss, or you jinxed me...we can go with you being right for now.
I got about half way back to Morgantown on 68. I noticed my oil pressure was about 15 psi less than normal. I looked up at my fuel gauge, and it was at a half tank. I had just filled up before the trip, so I dumped at least a couple gallons. Pulled over, and the crank case was full of diesel. Thanks to Bill, I had a ride home...

Sorry man, Sux big time but if any good comes form it, ya found the problem! Hope al else is well for ya!

Caleb,
I think you were right about the miss, or you jinxed me...we can go with you being right for now.
I got about half way back to Morgantown on 68. I noticed my oil pressure was about 15 psi less than normal. I looked up at my fuel gauge, and it was at a half tank. I had just filled up before the trip, so I dumped at least a couple gallons. Pulled over, and the crank case was full of diesel. Thanks to Bill, I had a ride home...

Oh wow Rob sorry to hear about that.. I know how bad that sucks. It happened to me last year.

Fayette count fair, sat evening, itd be a hike for ya but its a decent place to pull, last year it was no weight though, not sure about this year!

we would like to see you on Saturday night. it will be interesting to see how you (and Bill) do against the regulars from USA-EAST - Pops, Casey, Bowser and the like.

don't forget the USA-EAST "Finals" for the 2.6 class will be held at Clearfield, Pennsylvania on Saturday, September 11. this looks to bring lots of iron from New York and Ohio and should be a great event.

and if you are looking for a very interesting day of pulling - check out Sunday, September 5. Two pulls the same day - 6:30pm in Cortland, Ohio and 10:00pm in Burton, Ohio. Just 54 miles between the two. and the weight sled will be the Grand National transfer from the Bowling Green, Ohio pulls!! This day is designed so that pullers can make both hooks and still have Labor Day to get back home.

here at FPP we were very impressed by the quality of pulling that we found along the MD/PA line over the past three weeks. hopefully we can do this again in 2011.:clap:

we would like to see you on Saturday night. it will be interesting to see how you (and Bill) do against the regulars from USA-EAST - Pops, Casey, Bowser and the like.

don't forget the USA-EAST "Finals" for the 2.6 class will be held at Clearfield, Pennsylvania on Saturday, September 11. this looks to bring lots of iron from New York and Ohio and should be a great event.

and if you are looking for a very interesting day of pulling - check out Sunday, September 5. Two pulls the same day - 6:30pm in Cortland, Ohio and 10:00pm in Burton, Ohio. Just 54 miles between the two. and the weight sled will be the Grand National transfer from the Bowling Green, Ohio pulls!! This day is designed so that pullers can make both hooks and still have Labor Day to get back home.

here at FPP we were very impressed by the quality of pulling that we found along the MD/PA line over the past three weeks. hopefully we can do this again in 2011.:clap:

Thanx for doing what you do Rick and working with Global to bring this series down that way, lookin forward to it next year, maybe Corrie my wife (who usually pulls the truck) will run the series next year. Maybe we could even help some with a few and make it bigger! We might try to make new bethlehem, to try some luck aginst the top guys!

Thanx
Caleb

I happen to think it sucked! I broke the first pull. Then didn't make the next 2 hooks because a jackazz messed up installing my locker. LOL Other than that, I liked the event. LOL

I happen to think it sucked! I broke the first pull. Then didn't make the next 2 hooks because a jackazz messed up installing my locker. LOL Other than that, I liked the event. LOL

For axle stuff you need to come and see me or Kevin, we're not your regular jackazzes.:hehe: If you don't get it figured out bring it down and we'll give you a hand.