Listie Grove PA 6/25

last night was the first time in awhile were i didnt know if i was ever going to get the sled moving it felt as heavy at the start as it did at the end only difference was at the end you had to pull the diggers through that tight dirt. Its gonna be tough to beat Corrie driving and Caleb instructing. She had her running real good last night.

last night was the first time in awhile were i didnt know if i was ever going to get the sled moving it felt as heavy at the start as it did at the end only difference was at the end you had to pull the diggers through that tight dirt. Its gonna be tough to beat Corrie driving and Caleb instructing. She had her running real good last night.

Maybe it's time to think about a Dmax K:lolly:enny. Glad to hear you guys ran close though, means I'm still in the fight. Not bad results against the tucks that showed either.

Yeah that heavy a$$ sled would be good for a draft horse pull maybe!

Thanx Kenny, the new found fuel quanity had to help us as well!

Maybe it's time to think about a Dmax K:lolly:enny. Glad to hear you guys ran close though, means I'm still in the fight. Not bad results against the tucks that showed either.

Yeah, Im more than happy with the resaults, tough competetion with those guys there!

Thanks. Were you there Bill? Got any tires/wheels lying around?

I was helping Rob get his tow rig running. He got a good deal on a 06 Dmax dually with bad head gaskets. On the road again in under 30hrs.:lolly: We're going to start on his pulling truck tomorrow night, bad injectors. What size tires are you looking for, I've got a few sets I may part with?

I'm gonna go with a set of 35/12.50's. Not sure on wheel size yet.

I can get a hell of a deal of 315/70R17 BFGs. I've also got a set of Pro Comp XMTs in the same size I might sell off the wifes truck, tires are too small for the lift.

Thanks!

I was helping Rob get his tow rig running. He got a good deal on a 06 Dmax dually with bad head gaskets. On the road again in under 30hrs.:lolly: We're going to start on his pulling truck tomorrow night, bad injectors. What size tires are you looking for, I've got a few sets I may part with?

I left you a message...but the truck ran like a champ home!

I'm still up, had the phone on the charger. Glad to here all our pain and aggravation was worth it. Now for the next one.:lolly:

No Kidding! Hopefully it isnt a 30 hr job. Injectors are supposed to be like 8hrs. noy sure about the cp3. how long did the last one take you?

No Kidding! Hopefully it isnt a 30 job. Injectors are supposed to be like 8hrs. noy sure about yhe cp3. how long did the last one take you?

Don't know about CP3 time, I always did it while I was doing something else. Shouldn't be too bad, we'll have most of the topend stripped anyway.