listie PA 10/25

Doesn't look like I'm going to make it. I promised to install two Dodge clutches that day and I don't think I can get out of it.

Doesn't look like I'm going to make it. I promised to install two Dodge clutches that day and I don't think I can get out of it.

You can take Monday off & get them done. LOL Lots of good running trucks are gonna be there.:rockwoot:

He says...

I hear...

"I have a honey do list a country mile long I gotta get caught up on or else!"

Yes they will have street diesel, hot street, and open diesel

Gonna come up to spectate, Only been to one pull this year and that was numidia lol.

Wow. It will be a good time!

That sounds almost scarey lol. If the lady isn't working she wants to come along. Bringing along this new intake Plate I got for Jeremy to look at and can decide on color to powdercoat it and the intake tube and valve cover.

Are you still pur twins on it?

Not anymore, With the wedding next year I am putting a single 64/71/14 on it. Should be plenty for how tall it is and me tending to run over cars. Hell I went to visit Jeremy and ran over a pt cruiser down by his place lol. Didn't hurt my truck beside scratched the coating on the bumper lol.

Not anymore, With the wedding next year I am putting a single 64/71/14 on it. Should be plenty for how tall it is and me tending to run over cars. Hell I went to visit Jeremy and ran over a pt cruiser down by his place lol. Didn't hurt my truck beside scratched the coating on the bumper lol.

I've seen your truck running around Uniontown, nice rig.

I've seen your truck running around Uniontown, nice rig.

Thanks, I was thinking about coating my rocker panels to match the bumpers and protect the body from the stones the tires like to pick up. It does get some attention.

Thanks, I was thinking about coating my rocker panels to match the bumpers and protect the body from the stones the tires like to pick up. It does get some attention.

I just ordered Al's for my truck. I'm color matching it & spraying my inner/outer rocker panels.

Yea thats a H**l of a way to meet a guy for the first time, with all the cops around and all. That poor pt crusier will never be the same:hehe:

Yea thats a H**l of a way to meet a guy for the first time, with all the cops around and all. That poor pt crusier will never be the same:hehe:

Least you didnt have to worry about me being a crazed lunatic you had police protection lol.