listie PA 10/25

I hope so. I just looked at the weather and its not supposed to rain anymore
till tuesday nite so lets cross our fingers it should b a good pull

I just got off the phone with the people who maintain the track. They said the track is really wet, but they are not making a decesion until morning.

Not a cloud in the sky now in Fayette County...windy as hell...outta dry that dirt right out!

Not a cloud in the sky now in Fayette County...windy as hell...outta dry that dirt right out!

Second that windy as hell. Once I left the hospital where they took my dad I figured I would go hunting for a lil bit. Felt like a damn kite in the tree stand.

Rescheduled for next Sunday. They said there is a inch of water on the entire track. Thanks for the heads up Matt. [Tank21pa]

No problem. They told me they could have a mudbog instead of a pull. But same time next weekend.

No problem. They told me they could have a mudbog instead of a pull. But same time next weekend.

I got the tires and lift for the mudbog lol. Course the weight i'd prolly just sink hehe.

Can someone give me a phone number to confirm that this is indeed cancelled? We were already on the road from central Ohio and would like to confirm this before we go much farther.
Thank you