listie PA 10/25

You fit what they need. I don't care if your wife does pull.

I agree 100%. They do need a tech up there & also at all of the pulls in our area. I will be pulling hot for now on [where I belong] :doh:

Thanx Guys, Id do it if needed, maybe when i get a few mins ill bring it up on their forum. My thoughts are if they arnt gonna tech they should just ditch the rules and go new centerville style but i really dont wanna see that at all!

Good Luck Bud, I just don't see you beating 943hp & 1767lbft any time soon. Dyno proven!:rockwoot::rockwoot:
If you guys put another day togther let me know, I didnt have enough time to rearange my schedual for the last one but wanted to come!

If you guys put another day togther let me know, I didnt have enough time to rearange my schedual for the last one but wanted to come!

Char and I talked about it for a while, then last week we saw a good rain day. Spur of the moment thing, you know how we roll.

THanx Justin, Id do it but its kinda a conflict of intrest with corrie pulling and all!!! but if asked id do it, probally make a few folks mad!!

i think most would be good with it. there will always be that jacka$$ though

I'll post it on their site also if you will do it.

i think most would be good with it. there will always be that jacka$$ though

Id be willing to try or even work with one of their guys at it, I dont think there needs to be white glove inspections happining but a but of order and direction would not hurt!

You know most of the trucks in the area and get along with everyone. Pullers know what class they belong in. They just need to know someone is looking to keep things straight.

Char and I talked about it for a while, then last week we saw a good rain day. Spur of the moment thing, you know how we roll.

Yup not to far from timmy's shop myself. Actualy had my truck down there for an SCS dyno day. Mustang forum he and I bellong to. Course I'm not cool on there to some anymore since I bought something better lol.

You know most of the trucks in the area and get along with everyone. Pullers know what class they belong in. They just need to know someone is looking to keep things straight.

They just need someone there who knows the basics. I always pulled hot street, but the tech told me to drop to street. I only pulled that because I wanted to have a easy hook on the new clutch. Then I blew my clutch again in the street pulloff. I pulled street last time to break in the new clutch & walked away with $30. & a ribbon.LOL Got what I deserved.

Yup not to far from timmy's shop myself. Actualy had my truck down there for an SCS dyno day. Mustang forum he and I bellong to. Course I'm not cool on there to some anymore since I bought something better lol.

Tim called me yesterday. We are gonna setup a dyno day for the spring, I'll be posting a thread up when details are set.