listie PA 10/25

Jamie's new screen name is DUCKHUNTER724

He couldn't take getting beat on the dyno on saturday and you guys beating him on sunday. Like d1rt said, he would have to be on suicide watch after that weekend. haha

LOL Laugh it up Jackazz, just remember, my truck did 12 dyno runs before doing 607hp. Not to mention, I ran the Adrenaline on PL10. I gaurantee I could squeeze another 20-30hp out of this thing easy. If not, *nx*

Sorry for the bad pics, it was dark.
Street class
View attachment 20441
Open
View attachment 20443

I couldn't get anymore pics, too crowded.

Rest of open diesel class
Tom Zuffal-254.45
Matt Corl-166.84
Norm Newswanger-278.36
Carson Stauffer-295.14

Run What U Brung
Matthew Ogline-114.56
Ray Unger-200.24
Craig Severson-252.74
Mike Herwig-93.52
Norm Newswanger-273.28
Brian V???-251.20
Carson Stauffer-285.37
Jeremy Denson-302.98
Adam Absten-254.01
Keith Hay-142.88
Brian Pyle-163.58

Great finally meeting all you guys had a great time and look forward to running up there again next year some.

Great finally meeting all you guys had a great time and look forward to running up there again next year some.

We just need to start a pulling team lol. Course if we all hung out together we would most likely get in trouble hehe.

Congrats to Scott Blair on the Open class win, i am glad to see he finally got that thing running good. That thing sounded awesome coming down through there.

We really outta take a minute to thank the fire company for what they do for us. They have a really nice little place and make a good effort. There are some other facilities in southwestern PA that should take notes!!!!

That is very true. I think if we keep working together we can keep it growing.

We really outta take a minute to thank the fire company for what they do for us. They have a really nice little place and make a good effort. There are some other facilities in southwestern PA that should take notes!!!!

Very Very very True. Now if they could just find a trust worthy, knowledgeable tech guy!

looks like I missed a good time. All this is getting me ready to get started on the new motor!

sounds like a good idea.

THanx Justin, Id do it but its kinda a conflict of intrest with corrie pulling and all!!! but if asked id do it, probally make a few folks mad!!

Very Very very True. Now if they could just find a trust worthy, knowledgeable tech guy!

You fit what they need. I don't care if your wife does pull.

Stacy, get the engine out. I don't have much of anything to do to mine this winter. Maybe an 80 for the rear.

I'm glad you liked it. I hope you do come back & I hope that others follow. Listie is a good track & friendly environment, probably the best track around our general area.

If we had the clay from Big Knob at Listie that would be sweet.