listie PA 10/25

Great pull!

Congrast Char for an awesome win in te hot street 2.6 class and a great run in open as well!

I'm leaving at noon, see you guys there.

Was nice meeting ya. Grats Jeremy on winning run what ya brung! Congratz on the winners of each diesel class. Wasn't to bad til the sun started going down got a bit chilly. :rockwoot:

Was nice meeting ya. Grats Jeremy on winning run what ya brung! Congratz on the winners of each diesel class. Wasn't to bad til the sun started going down got a bit chilly. :rockwoot:

Good time tonight, good many trucks showed. Nice meeting you as well.

we need to get then trucks there more often. they put on a good show.

yeah it was a pretty good one. although it got a wee bit chilly after the sun went down.

anyone have the rundown and distance for the diesel classes??had a swell time,not a bad turn out.thx

It was a good time with several good running trucks. Just means more work for me this winter.

thanks man I just looked to see how far you beat me and forgot to look wher everyone else finishedLOL

Congrats 724 on the win. Hey ya'll did you know he has the truck with the second most horsepower in all of Fayette County???

Congrats 724 on the win. Hey ya'll did you know he has the truck with the second most horsepower in all of Fayette County???

That's right, 2nd most hp in the county.:bow: Jamie Lent LOLLOL Thanks man. You're too much!