listie PA 10/25

Pretty sure Jeremy will be there , but don't hold me to that til he chimes in lol.

I'll be there, Just to spectate though, unless some one can build me a hitch for the blue truck by then!!!!!!

I'll be there, Just to spectate though, unless some one can build me a hitch for the blue truck by then!!!!!!

I know someone that probaly could if hes home tomorrow lol. Kick ass welder/fab guy. You prolly met Kurt before at brians. Give him a call.

looks like rain tomorrow, nice sunday though. Anyone hear what the track condition is like?

Whats the track looking like for tomorrow??Didnt dry out much around here this week

guys i anit goin make it 2mar got sum personal stuff going on 2nite and 2mar. wish i could b there even jus 2 watchh. let me kno who takes the win in open.

guys i anit goin make it 2mar got sum personal stuff going on 2nite and 2mar. wish i could b there even jus 2 watchh. let me kno who takes the win in open.

Sounds like your scared of a little competition and getting beat, thats fine just punk out when you find out there are some heavy hitters coming to play:lolly:

As of now it's still on, starts at 2:00. Should know by around 10:00.

it supposed to be a nice day tomorrow...lets just hope they don't put on a repeat performance of last sunday morning...........

I just called Listie, pull is on!!!!!!

SWEET!! Gave the truck a bath last nite or should I say like 2am this morning. Was bored lol. Woman was at work til 6am. Had it covered in mud cause I went up this hillside hunting and it was pretty soft. Definetly need to rebuil the posi in the back or something and maybe a front locker of some sort.