Lithium-ion batteries for the race truck...

They are worth more than they cost......lol

I will send you a PM since we haven't gotten our sponsorship completed yet.

Are those the 4,000 dollar batteries?

The ones we have now are designed for total loss applications and are mainly used by the NHRA guys and some very dedicated super sport guys. The batteries weigh 6.5lbs and give the user the ability to regulate the voltage output from 15.5-18.5 volts in .1v increments.

We will SOON have the 12v lithium batteries ready and they will be MUCH more affordable and ready to run in any 12v system. Total weight is not set on these yet but it looks like it is going to be in the 4.5lbs range.

The ones we have now are designed for total loss applications and are mainly used by the NHRA guys and some very dedicated super sport guys. The batteries weigh 6.5lbs and give the user the ability to regulate the voltage output from 15.5-18.5 volts in .1v increments.

We will SOON have the 12v lithium batteries ready and they will be MUCH more affordable and ready to run in any 12v system. Total weight is not set on these yet but it looks like it is going to be in the 4.5lbs range.

Well shoot me a text message. 954-275-6801. I know someone very interested in this. Will you be at the PRI show?

Also forgot to ask. When you say "total loss" applications. This battery won't short out and explode like the Batteries Are Us one will it? Cause total loss of the car and hauler from a fire won't be cool.

UltraLITE%20Pic.jpg

Also forgot to ask. When you say "total loss" applications. This battery won't short out and explode like the Batteries Are Us one will it? Cause total loss of the car and hauler from a fire won't be cool.

UltraLITE%20Pic.jpg

lol no........... total loss as in no alternator....lol

Good talking to you. I'll pass the info along. I'll swing by the XS booth at PRI.

Back