Looking for Mesquite wood delivered to TS

joefarmer

MR. Supreme Overlord
I'd like a half cord of mesquite wood. I'm coming to TS and know it's a long shot, but figured someone out there may want to sell me some and deliver it to TS?

If you ever get out this way, I'll hook you up, but I won't be at TS this year. There is all the Mesquite you want to but at my in-laws 2.5 hrs south of here.

Let me see what I can do, I know someone coming from TX with a 1 ton dually

If you ever get out this way, I'll hook you up, but I won't be at TS this year. There is all the Mesquite you want to but at my in-laws 2.5 hrs south of here.

My brother is traveling from Wichita on the 29th, but I'm not sure his wife is cool about filling up the back of his Accord. :)

Let me see what I can do, I know someone coming from TX with a 1 ton dually

Sounds good. I'm looking to both reimburse for the wood and some of the fuel costs too.

Mesquite works great with brisket..... Do it.

Sarcasm brought to you by Tapatalk

Mesquite works great with brisket..... Do it.

Sarcasm brought to you by Tapatalk

I8kq0uJ.gif

I've never had good luck with mesquite - I always use a mix of pecan and hickory. That or elephant dung....

I use pecan and Hickory on Pork and competition Brisket, but I prefer Mesquite on Brisket @ home.

Tell you what-I'll smoke my next brisket with mesquite and head country rub and let you gypsies know how my dogs like it :)

Tell you what-I'll smoke my next brisket with mesquite and head country rub and let you gypsies know how my dogs like it :)

You have completely ...LOST...your mind.

It is "CHAMPIONSHIP" seasoning...don't you read good?

I've smoked against them...it don't end up well. LOL

You have completely ...LOST...your mind.

It is "CHAMPIONSHIP" seasoning...don't you read good?

I've smoked against them...it don't end up well. LOL

I lost my mind a long time ago - howz about you throw a Comp D BBQ at your estate Jory and I'll teach you how to get everyone drunk enough to enjoy whatever comes off your smoker....that and pillage your pond of fish

Wait - is that your coon rolling down the hall?

Yes, I plan to smoke beef with it. I don't run 100% mesquite; I use white oak and toss a few chunks of mesquite in at the beginning. They last around 3-4 hours. I recently switched brisket seasoning to just salt ground with peppercorns.

I lost my mind a long time ago - howz about you throw a Comp D BBQ at your estate Jory and I'll teach you how to get everyone drunk enough to enjoy whatever comes off your smoker....that and pillage your pond of fish

Wait - is that your coon rolling down the hall?

I have the get them drunk enough to eat BBQ goat covered. I'd throw a BBQ but no one would come. Hell, you won't even come up here for a fund raiser for Dex much less to visit me. (ZING!) LOL My pond is about 6 foot low due to the sale of Frac water.

No. That is no Sophie. Just an internet gif theft.

I have the get them drunk enough to eat BBQ goat covered. I'd throw a BBQ but no one would come. Hell, you won't even come up here for a fund raiser for Dex much less to visit me. (ZING!) LOL My pond is about 6 foot low due to the sale of Frac water.

No. That is no Sophie. Just an internet gif theft.

23683-Ashton-Kutcher-burn-gif-95QB.gif