Lopey Idle Tunes...

The LBZ trucks use a Bosch Ecm, where as the 05 and older trucks use a Delphi Ecm. The Delphi Ecm is able to have a switch wired to it and then be reprogrammed with Efilive, to use the switch. The newer Bosch controller does not have any room to wire a switch to it, however the efilive crew is workint on switchable tuning on the fly with just the V2( interface between the truck and the laptop)

First Efilive is needed, to do the programming, and then a switch can be installed by inserting wiring with ecm pins, into specific locations on the ecm connector.

The LB7/LLY can lope by changing one cell on about any tune. The LBZ/LMM is a different animal to tune and the same table is not there. It can be done, but I have never gotten the same sound. Plus with the no switch to turn it off, it is not driver friendly in traffic.

05smoker helped me with htis a wile ago. It's pretty easy to do with EFI Live. It's fun for a wile but try driving it in traffic.

Phil

dont know but i like the sound. maybe its cold? or a timing thing?

Just unplug The RP sensor on a CR and it'll lope like a ***** with the accompanied white smoke. I unfortunatly know this

personally, I like the sleeper look. Hence, the ole' farm truck, my trucks like something your grandpa would use to get groceries in and pull the cattle trailer to the stockyards. Makes for more fun from unknowing ricers and such. Jay