loping tune for 6.5

ha yea well jus the thought of somebody with an old 6.5 wanting to make it lope is stupid jus to make it sound like ur runnin heat. buy a small block chevy cam it up and thers ur lope. dam thing will lope for days if u get a good cam

ha yea well jus the thought of somebody with an old 6.5 wanting to make it lope is stupid jus to make it sound like ur runnin heat. buy a small block chevy cam it up and thers ur lope. dam thing will lope for days if u get a good cam

To you. And the thought of mitre cut custom chromed 8 inch double line flared aussie tipped heat treated Y-piped super d!ck enlarging stacks is stupid to me. Let them want what they want.

So does anyone make a lope tune for my 78 Dodge D100 with the Mitsubishi diesel?!.... Just as practical LoL

I seen the title just chill out:lolly:. Just get sum .120 lines made for the 6.5 and let it lope haha

I think there's only been one badass 6.5 and it's that one overseas in the pulling tractor with the twin IP on it. Now they've also put together a mech. inj dmax.

All the other 6.5s that have ever made enough power to even remotely keep up with any other diesel of the same vintage or newer has not lasted very long.

I'm curious to see what Innocent get's out of whatever it is he has going but I sure wouldn't bet on it lasting. I'm hoping for his [wallets] sake, that isn't the case because he has talked about BIG $$$ parts for that thing. :eek: Whens it gonna be done Innocent?

C-ya

I think there's only been one badass 6.5 and it's that one overseas in the pulling tractor with the twin IP on it. Now they've also put together a mech. inj dmax.

All the other 6.5s that have ever made enough power to even remotely keep up with any other diesel of the same vintage or newer has not lasted very long.

I'm curious to see what Innocent get's out of whatever it is he has going but I sure wouldn't bet on it lasting. I'm hoping for his [wallets] sake, that isn't the case because he has talked about BIG $$$ parts for that thing. :eek: Whens it gonna be done Innocent?

C-ya

Sorry it took me a Hwhile to respond. It is supposed to be done next summer, it takes 16 weeks for a crankshaft to be made (plus all the other parts) and I changed a few more things on it recently. The best way for me to sum it up is nothing on it will be stock. I doubt longevity will be a problem, as long as I don't mess up any specs when it is being built :lol: And yes, it is going to cost/has already cost a lot of money (as much as a new truck). It is definitely not a cost effective engine build, I just wanted to do something different and challenging.

Back