Lowered 4WD

luke h

For all the people thinking of lowering I figured id snap a couple pics.
074.jpg

075.jpg

looks purposeful i like the look. lowered mine 1 1/2'' but yours looks like more.

Chrome

Maybe I should paint everything black? Then u and Jesus would approve.

lowering

I put the 1/2 ton springs on and pulled all the leafs except the main pack as well as the blocks. It's got an 8 gallon fuel cell in it so it doesn't get daily driven

Wayne...I've got some custom 1-1/2" under lowering springs for the front that won't work on my truck due to some steering component clearance issues. Should fit a truck with stock trackbar and steering arms no problem;)

If you're looking anyway;)
Chris

well, if Jesus is pronounced "hay zeus", then he already approves! :p :hehe:

If you joined this thread to bash somebody elses work your fighting a battle you can't win. I don't agree with the personal attacks and you won't find me trying to bash someone elses work to make myself feel better about being alive.

Thanks Daniel!!! How's that M coming along?

I got these springs from jimmy and dale smith I know they were off of a 1/2 ton 4wd. Pretty sure the truck was a 360.

Luke

I don't really like the lowered look, but I think the chrome looks good. (I <3 chrome).

We lowered our truck 3" in the front and 5 in the rear. We did old school way , cut out 1 1/2 coils out of front and removed rear blocks and 1 leaf out of pack. We had to make shorter track bar , shocks and alignment then we put on mt drag radials. the truck picked up a 1/2 second.

P9060316.jpg

That track guy looks way to comfortable! That's a nice looking truck btw.

We lowered our truck 3" in the front and 5 in the rear. We did old school way , cut out 1 1/2 coils out of front and removed rear blocks and 1 leaf out of pack. We had to make shorter track bar , shocks and alignment then we put on mt drag radials. the truck picked up a 1/2 second.

P9060316.jpg

what size wheels and tires are those?