Lowered 4WD

We will be ready to race you next year. but if your truck does go faster we will be hoping to see a red light in your lane. If not we will probally be following your tail lights down the track.

Either way we dont care we just want to go drag racing and have a great time doing it.:tree:

Aint that the truth!! And make sure the BEER is cold,, lol. Cant wait for next season to start!

Kevin

Glad you see things my way! Truth be known I'm scared to see what's behind the rocker panels as the truck came from the north. I'm hoping to get it painted white this winter then I'm gonna rhino line the rocker panels and then I can ride around and make fun of everybody else with chrome and see how many times I can make myself look like an ass

my red '98 had that stuff on it, and when I removed it, I found stained paint (from the glue) and a half-fast cab corner repair :(

I wouldn't have put the rhino on the truck, but I got a good enough deal on it, I'll live with it. who knows, maybe if Ike put a whoopin' on the '04, I can get the rhino stripped and have the truck repainted. Still have no idea what kind of shape the truck is in

FWIW, I highly recomend Permatech if you can a distributor. Line-X will do in a pinch. Costs a little more than those stainless stickers, but does a much better job at preventing rock/gravel damage :Cheer:

We lowered our truck 3" in the front and 5 in the rear. We did old school way , cut out 1 1/2 coils out of front and removed rear blocks and 1 leaf out of pack. We had to make shorter track bar , shocks and alignment then we put on mt drag radials. the truck picked up a 1/2 second.

P9060316.jpg

I am that dude in the background. That's a beer helmet on me too.

Forrest,
Thanks for the heads up. I doubt I'll be doing any thing to the rockers once I get it painted. I don't plan on driving the truck daily since it's got an 8 gallon fuel cell in it now. Truck came from Michigan so it's starting to look ruff in the bottom, everywhere on the bottom
Luke

Forrest,
Thanks for the heads up. I doubt I'll be doing any thing to the rockers once I get it painted. I don't plan on driving the truck daily since it's got an 8 gallon fuel cell in it now. Truck came from Michigan so it's starting to look ruff in the bottom, everywhere on the bottom
Luke

I hear yah, I prefer the clean/factory look. We're lucky in TX, unless you're right there on the coast, rust is pretty much a non-issue