lpm?

i think he meant fuel but yes those are pretty big for the street.

This is from a really old thread but here's how DDP's numbers compare: CompD- View Single Post -
FoEleven said:
I may have some helpful info.
A stock P464 found in 160-180hp flows 31lpm plus or minus 2
A stock P477 found in 215hp 5 spd 38lpm plus or minus 2
A stock marine the 3 versions I've tested 54-57lpm.
DDP stage 2 spot on at 58lpm
DDP stage 3 spot on at 60lpm
DDP stage 4 spot on at 66lpm
Full race like MadDogs 80lpm

Don't get too hung up on a pin gauge it's not an accurate way to figure out power. EDM holes are the same on the inside as the outside in diameter. But even stock Bosch parts are AFMed to get the flow balanced out.
AFM is abrasive flow machined
Hone does most of its work on the inside edge then polishing the tunnel so fuel picks up velocity on its way out. The only way to measure this is with flow not by outside hole diameter.

Next time you get a chance listen to each cylender fire with honed injectors.
Then the same thing with a big set of EDMed.

So 76lpm would be ~200% over stock

Fuel? really? That is not possible.

This. I'd like to know how much pressure they test at to get 76 litres per minute through 5 orifices roughly .018" each. Even 76 lph would be pushing it. Ddps flow numbers always boggeled my mind.

100% over. 200% more would be 3x the original flow.
Yeah :doh: Oops, my mistake.

This. I'd like to know how much pressure they test at to get 76 litres per minute through 5 orifices roughly .018" each. Even 76 lph would be pushing it. Ddps flow numbers always boggeled my mind.

IIRC they flow them with air. It's not really inflated, it's just a different scale.

For example the P477 nozzle being 5x0.010" VCO flows ~ 1.9LPM in liquid @ the proper test values.

That equates to 20 gallons per minutes...

That is alot of liquid getting pushed through those tiny holes...

Its not liquid they use.

Ok...Makes a little more sense then. I don't agree with how they are rated but like most companies, they will figure out a way to get the biggest number possible from the tests...