Lynnville FFA Truck/Tractor pull and dyno

I'm glad y'all didn't get rained out Chase. I am awIting videos.

thank you for the invite we had a good time seeing you all again. the rain went around us and it was a great event.
joe underwood
p.s
good track, not many tracks will let run our trucks out that far. it was great.

Thanks for lettin us come out chase, it was a good pull. I'm looking for some stronger driveshaft options so if anyone knows anything let me know, I also want a spare factory shaft if you know where to get one of those at a reasonable price. Hey atleast it broke past the full pull mark and not in the beginning somewhere

Thanks for lettin us come out chase, it was a good pull. I'm looking for some stronger driveshaft options so if anyone knows anything let me know, I also want a spare factory shaft if you know where to get one of those at a reasonable price. Hey atleast it broke past the full pull mark and not in the beginning somewhere

Good pull u guys make it home ok?

Call Jeff Everly at Drive Line's Plus in Chandler Ind (812) 925-7518. He will build you a drive shaft in ship it out to you. He make some awsome drive shafts went to them in my puller in havnt had a problem yet.

Thanks, I'll check them out, yes chase we made it home, my brothers truck has a fan clutch issue, it ran a little warm a few times, thinkin bout doing electric fans on it next

Great pull Chase, very organized. everything ran smooth as silk. Had a ball. Lets do it again !!!

Fun pull alot of great trucks wish i woulda had the truck set up right for the track and not had to worry about breaking but enjoyed watching everyone else. And before the night was over i made a full pull all the way home so that was a relief. Thanks Chase for the headache u had to go through to organize that pull

yes chase we made it home, my brothers truck has a fan clutch issue, it ran a little warm a few times, thinkin bout doing electric fans on it next
well i am glad u guys made it home

Great pull Chase, very organized. everything ran smooth as silk. Had a ball. Lets do it again !!!
thanks Barry u left before i got to talk to u thanks for commin glad yall had fun

Thanks Chase for the headache u had to go through to organize that pull
well i am done with the headache however i am glad yall had a great time

loading video's now. Hope to have the links posted soon.
sounds good

Chase, had a great time again man. Thanks for puttin it together.

Chase, Had a great time altough we were having problems with her all night it was well worth the long ride it took to get there Thanks Again:thankyou2:

He didn't tear into it today I don't think.

I spent the day chasing horses, but he did say something about thinkin he has the smaller pinion of the two D70 models so?