Mamba vs Farmtruck?

10.53 at Memphis Pinks all Out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5oftRgd9VY

10.51 in 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeNtQcC1GLQ

10.21 on what looks to be track that hooks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcPHHEea3lE

The Mamba has the Farm truck covered.

That was back in the day when I ran him, he has a lot more engine these days. I meet up with him at Redline one night in the Blk truck and we had maybe 3 or 4 great grudge races, I was in the 6 teens to mid 20's and he was in the 6.5x-6.7x range; he did mention it ran mid to low 10's which jived with how it ran on the short track. I was impressed with his truck for what it was for sure and he really liked mine as well. I was 502 internals but in a "super sleeper" appearance back then. Old, oily, faded, chevy orange paint with the same look factory valve covers etc..... I mean to look under the hood looked like a legit 250,000 mile untouched stock engine. He did a great job hiding any performance parts for what or if was there.... it ran hard though.

Now from watching the show it appears it's all blinged out typical nice BBC race stuff, and seems I remember him saying it's now a 572" package? The episode last night with him dragging that sportscar with his boat in tow was awesome.

As far as him and Darrens truck.....not even a race. He'd get out on him to probably around 60-100' but then.....his story's he tells people for years to come will be about this black freight train that came around and left total darkness behind. lol

Man I love the B series Cummins 12v

Comp D top ten vs OKC top ten?

WINNING!!!!!!!

I'd have to say that built diesels vs. built gassers is all up to cubic inches. Huge C.I. gas might contend with highly built, lower cubic inch deisels........am I clear?

but then.....his story's he tells people for years to come will be about this black freight train that came around and left total darkness behind. lol

This, this is the talk I like to read.

You can't ride with me to Tulsa?

I could, but I'm sure all this would happen on a work day. So the closer it is the better chance of me seeing it. I could even take the race truck. I could throw the beetle tag on it and some fake tail lights. Thats all it takes to be street car now right?

706ci is a lot of engine. He claimed 2200hp. Thats crazy for doc. Imagine when he gets the suspension in tune with it. I can see number 1 for him. Does anyone else question at the beginning of the show they have a small video of an s10 hitting the wall at a strip. You think its Tina or Dave?

As far as him and Darrens truck.....not even a race. He'd get out on him to probably around 60-100' but then.....his story's he tells people for years to come will be about this black freight train that came around and left total darkness behind. lol

With Darren in 4WD and on the street I don't think the FT would ever see anything but Taillights.

I saw the FT at Baytown a few years ago, he had just dropped that Mountain motor in a few weeks before. It was cool to watch.*nx*

What about Seth Sullivan and Stuckey racing....I'd say either one could put a hurting on some of those cars on the street!

Watching the Farm truck leaving the line reminds me of the BDP c10 yanking the front end up :rockwoot:

706ci is a lot of engine. He claimed 2200hp. Thats crazy for doc. Imagine when he gets the suspension in tune with it. I can see number 1 for him. Does anyone else question at the beginning of the show they have a small video of an s10 hitting the wall at a strip. You think its Tina or Dave?

It's Tina, she rolled it.

Sent from My phone while the Boss wasn't looking.

That was back in the day when I ran him, he has a lot more engine these days. I meet up with him at Redline one night in the Blk truck and we had maybe 3 or 4 great grudge races, I was in the 6 teens to mid 20's and he was in the 6.5x-6.7x range; he did mention it ran mid to low 10's which jived with how it ran on the short track. I was impressed with his truck for what it was for sure and he really liked mine as well. I was 502 internals but in a "super sleeper" appearance back then. Old, oily, faded, chevy orange paint with the same look factory valve covers etc..... I mean to look under the hood looked like a legit 250,000 mile untouched stock engine. He did a great job hiding any performance parts for what or if was there.... it ran hard though.

Watching the Farm truck leaving the line reminds me of the BDP c10 yanking the front end up :rockwoot:

Same truck as quoted above.:rockwoot:

Ah hell I didn't realize that was his truck :bow:

I love me some square body chebby

I saw the actual farm truck on display at Sema and it had a new fancy nitrous setup, much bigger than what it had during the few under-hood shots thus far in the television series.

I assume FT was knocked off the list by design so they could up the sponsorship coverage of the new nitrous setup that will put them back on the list. Just wait, in an episode or two, there will surely be a nice segment about upgrading the "Juice" and then they'll knock off one of those slower cars.

I also agree, without those super hard launches netting low 10's with just 128mph trap speed, the FT will not touch any 9 second 4x4 prostreet truck on the street. Most 9 second 4x4 trucks are hitting 140 mph in the 1/4mile, way more HP to weight, and with 4x4, way more traction.

I don't believe half if any of the ps guys would hook on the street.
I say farm truck or any of the other gassers from the show on the street.