Maple Grove Pa

Snedge

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Just wondering if anyone has more info on the BullyDog days at Maple Grove Pa. July 14? I'm planning on heading over there, but don't know what the event scheduale looks like. I know the drags are Sat, the 14th, but what else is going on?
Anyone planning on attending?

Havent heard anything about it, but would like some more info on it.

Well I've pretty much told you what I know. I check the tracks website and bullydogs. I'm looking for details.

TurboBeagler said:
That is the same day as the DHRA sled pull at Stonesboro.

Thanks Adam. But wouldn't you rather be drag racing? I'm hoping they have a sled pull also. It looks like a three day deal from what I can tell. July 12,13,14.

I was thiniking about it but only if I can get the new tranny and turbos in. Was supposed to be on vacation that week but highly doubt that now.

everything I have haeard its just one day at the truck. it is beeing held along with maple groves reguler points race I thanks the track opens at 9

Cummins Express said:
everything I have haeard its just one day at the truck. it is beeing held along with maple groves reguler points race I thanks the track opens at 9
Thanks. I should maybe call Bullydog, I bet they got the scoop. I'll post when I find details.

Snedge said:
That just cost you a happy point big boy.

:eek:wned:

I try to stick with what I'm good at, that way I don't look like a total fool doing things I'm not that good at. ;)

Bully Dog event is not at the MAple grove event it is the weekend before at Carlise go to bully dogs site its called bully dog east

Here is what I can tell you.

Saturday July 14th DHRA will have the Diesel Power! Additives Drag Racing series at Maple Grove Raceway.

Gates will open at 9:00AM with time trials running from 10:00AM until 4:00 PM.

4:00 PM begins Eliminations.

There will be other classes running and we will be a part of the Money Trail series Maple Grove does.

The Airwerks Pro Street, Valvoline Quick Diesel, and Flowmaster ET classes with full normal DHRA payouts will be offered.

I just spoke with John Krupiak the track manager and he is excited to have us as part of his program. He has big expectations from the local guys in the NE to support this event. Lets all do him proud and make plans to be there.

And yes, the same night DHRA will have a sled pull in Stoneboro. We don't like to double book nights like this, but sometimes it can't be prevented. All I ask is if you are in the NE and like either Drag Racing or Sled Pulling, come on out to the DHRA event and help support our sports. It should be a great time and of course you should get to see some great competition by some of the greatest names in the sport.:rockwoot:

Alright then. Thanks to all. Happy points to everyone. (Except AdamLOL ).
I am going to Maple Grove on July 14th only then.

Oh, and Congats to turbobeagler (Adam)for layin the smack down at Smithton hole. Ya gots my old buddy Tom a little worried. :clap:

Thnaks Jeff, I need to talk to you at some point this week. Probally give you a call tommorow or friday. There is another pull @ Smithton friday night if you can make it!

You know where to find me. I am planning on heading down Friday night.

Well it looks like we don't have many members going to the Mable Grove drags. Is there nobody from this sight planning on going? Maybe compdiesel.com should give me a bunch of stickers and a t-shirt to do a little promo?
Hey Turbobeagler, nice win at Smithton. That Chevy is really putting it down.