Maple Grove Pa

Hmmmm...
Typical Wade eh....Another No Show with excuses.

Congrats to all who went and enjoyed themselves as it looked like a nice show.I had to work and missed out on one in my back yard.Dockboy must be lost or MIA as I am still waiting for the call on how the show went,LOL.Oh,I know,he went searching for Wade and used all his phones cell battery finding his way home.....LOL......Andy

I took some pictures, It was a good time. Very hot in the sun though. I got to meet a few of the racers. Little red was impressive. Good job George.
Actually got to see the team green hot rod break the record.
Once I get some time here I'll post the pictures.

Thanks Greg for some great videos of the races it was great meeting all you guys out there, great to put faces to the names.
I would also like to thank all the people that helped me make this weekend possible as a few of you know the week before last I found out that I had a couple of burned pistons from the 11.32 nitrous run that I had made. I really needed to make this race in order to stay in the points race. So I would like to thank Rick Smith at Daves Diesel, and Jon Link at J N L Machining for helping me find the parts I needed to get the head work done and Tim at Tico Racing for working through the weekend getting the head done , And Stu Hanson at Cummins Bridgeway in Grand Rapids Michigan for taking a day from his vacation to help get it all put back together and make it happen.
Also thanks to HTS transmissions and PPE that have made it possible all along.

Last edited:
Cummins Express said:
yea branden we sure missed you this weekend
I wish I could have made it. I don't have the funding to have spare transmission parts laying around and have to wait on cross-country shipping to DTT for the hard parts. I doubt Atlanta will be possible either. Fingers are crossed for Houston...

Like they say in farming- "Maybe next year" ;)

brnaodn.

no problem brandn I totaly understand aboutthe funding thing I have 2 trannys over here Ihave been waiting to get extra cash so I can set one of them up as a spare

Snedge said:
I took some pictures, It was a good time. Very hot in the sun though. I got to meet a few of the racers. Little red was impressive. Good job George.
Actually got to see the team green hot rod break the record.
Once I get some time here I'll post the pictures.

Very hot in the sun, I came home a redneck !!
Congraulations to Teem Green.
doug