Marine Mahle pistons in a daily driver/dyno queen. Whos got em?

Thats what im trying to figure out also. My number #1 is slightly melted so im in the market for replacements.

I am wondering do they make a version of this piston for a Common Rail? Also what are the hot setup now for Rods?

yes the common rail has a marine version but it is only sold through cummins unless you go custom made, Mahle should have theirs out later part of December, these pistons would run fine in a DD, if u have any pricing questions SNEDGE is the man to talk too

Decided to go with Smokem's recomendation and go with mahle 286210 -wr, got them for $341 to the door. Thanks smokem, and thanks Fulmer for answering all my p.m 's. Greatly appreciated guys.

Decided to go with Smokem's recomendation and go with mahle 286210 -wr, got them for $341 to the door. Thanks smokem, and thanks Fulmer for answering all my p.m 's. Greatly appreciated guys.

do they make these in a .020 over?

NP, I'll likely be buying a set for the 98' when I get to that project.

Jim

they should be available in a .20 over, Mahle has alot more sizes than the standard cummins label