Mark Nixon

ozone burner

I purchased a tranny from him in jan of this year and still havent recieved it. He will return phone calls and answer pms but all he dose is give excuses as to why it hasent been shipped I am not going to bore everyone with all of them. So in june i told him to send my money back he said as soon as he could get some money together he would. That just frosted me because he already spent my hard earned money on something and i still dont have anything. Needless to say i havent recived any money eather.

????

Screen Name?
Picture?
Location?
DOB?
Blood type?
Hgt / Wgt ?
Phone number?
Address?

Heck, Call him out right!!

"Kick his a$$ SeaBass"

I ran into a problem kinda like this one at the first of this year with him also. He was wanting me to hold some parts for him and I agreed to if he would send me half the money up front. I never recieved any money and his excuses were he was waiting on other eop;e to send him money for parts he had sold them or he forgot to send the check. Needless to say he never got the parts he wanted from me.

I sent him money for a fan shroud. It didn't show up in a reasonable amount of time so i pm'd him. He said it broke taking it off and he was looking for another one. He told me he hadn't cashed my check yet.That same day I read this thread and went to my bank account to verify that the check hadn't been cashed, it had not. I sent him a pm telling him I was no longer interested and stopped payment on the check. I lost nothing and he returned my pm's, but I would not deal with him again.

????

Screen Name?
Picture?
Location?
DOB?
Blood type?
Hgt / Wgt ?
Phone number?
Address?

Heck, Call him out right!!

"Kick his a$$ SeaBass"

His screen name is Mark Nixon

Glad I didn't commit to anything I was interested he had for sale.

What Lawrence has NOT mentioned in this, is the fact that I did indeed attempt to deliver the transmission.
That's the part he chose not to "BORE" you with.

I still have communications from him, where I tried to get the correct address, the date was April 30th.
He also states in these communications that he's not going to be home and to" leave it by the back door".
This was prior to my finding out that I had the wrong address and it wasn't corrected until AFTER I had tried to deliver it to a KINgMAN Ohio, address.
He lives in KINsMAN Ohio.

I still want to take care of the issue, all he needs to do is communicate on it.

I do feel it was a miscommunication on both our parts, admittedly, I was very well put out that I couldn't get the transmission delivered.
If Lawrence wants to straighten it out, all he has to do is call me and I'll get it straightened out.

402-780-5127 is my number.

I know of a couple guy locally that have had good dealings with Mark as well from another site

402-780-5127.
Resolution really IS just a phone call away.

Mark.

Mark, bottom line its been since Jan that you have had his money so why not just refund him and settle it? I looked through your posts on here and went 5 pages deep and didnt find anything but for sale ads or replies to wanted stuff. Do you want this mark on your reputation as a seller here? Seems to me the guy just wants refunded and thats what I would do if it was my deal. From an outsiders view it shows me as a potential buyer that you arent easy to work with. It appears you have helped many others and they were happy but for me if I see one online stain on your name Im going elsewhere....too many internet crooks these days even amongst a tight group of diesel guys. Hope you can resolve this soon!

mark i guess i will say i lost 475.00 to you because whether i call write or anything else you will just blow sunsine up my rear and tell me what i want to hear I am going to talk to us postal service about reporting the money order as stolen then you can deal with them.

241 transfer case

I paid Mark for a transfer case that he hadn't pulled yet. After he pulled it he found a hairline crack in the case so he began to look around for another one . Once he found one , he had trouble finding someone to ship it and he refunded my money promply. This whole process took about a month and about 5 phone calls from me to him. I'm thankful that he didn't send me a cracked case and he refunded my money without a fight !

I have had goods dealings with Mark, but I must agree with CSnyder. On the other hand, reporting a money order as lost is pretty low considering you know that it's not lost. I think both sides need to settle this off the internet and then come back with a report, hopefully it can be resolved without any grudges.

Maybe items to be sold shouldn't be listed as for sale until they are removed, inspected, and ready to ship? Might clear up alot of issues.

Thanks for the smooth transaction Mark. Received console and shifter boots today.

I've bougth several parts from mark and all have been good and recieved them quickly and in good shape.