Mark Nixon

Maybe items to be sold shouldn't be listed as for sale until they are removed, inspected, and ready to ship? Might clear up alot of issues.

Agreed. How can you even put a price on something and put up an ad when you have no idea what kind of condition it is in?

Agreed. How can you even put a price on something and put up an ad when you have no idea what kind of condition it is in?
Do YOU even know that what you are quoting and parroting is FACT, or are you just running off at the keyboard for effect, in hopes you might get lucky and be "right"? :nail:

It's because I DID inspect it that the buyer (Who is obviously satisfied with the situation) DIDN'T get a bad transfer case.
It was driven, visually inspected externally, appeared to be good and was a good working unit when pulled.
Who would expect a transfer case THAT DIDN'T LEAK to have a crack in the case?
It was only after I had drained and powerwashed it that I even noticed the crack, and even that was by pure luck, because it was hidden under a sticker that got loosened while I was powerwashing it.
Upon disassembly of the t-case, I found it had been siliconed from the inside, which is why it never leaked from the crack.

One wonders if some people on here selling parts even know how to INSPECT what they sell, let alone verify it's true condition.:hehe:

Mark.

Heres a update going on a year and a half i havent got a dime out of mark i guess you could consider this theft. Pretty sad someone has to steal someones hard earned money.

Theft by deception is a serious crime in some states... I'd make a road trip...make some parts find their way into the compartments of my truck...

Last edited:
All he has to do is dial 10 digits, it would be put to rest in short order.
402-780-5127.
Hard to imagine something so simple can be so hard to do.

Mark.

Heres a update going on a year and a half i havent got a dime out of mark i guess you could consider this theft. Pretty sad someone has to steal someones hard earned money.

He keeps saying you just have to make a phone call. Have you made the phone call?

All he has to do is dial 10 digits, it would be put to rest in short order.
402-780-5127.
Hard to imagine something so simple can be so hard to do.

Mark.

I believe he is worried about a song and dance story via phone so maybe its best to handle a refund via open forum....

I believe he is worried about a song and dance story via phone so maybe its best to handle a refund via open forum....
Your personal opinion of course.
What has 10 digits on a cell, or 11 on a landline?

My phone number.

Mark.

mark i guess i will say i lost 475.00 to you because whether i call write or anything else you will just blow sunsine up my rear and tell me what i want to hear I am going to talk to us postal service about reporting the money order as stolen then you can deal with them.

Your personal opinion of course.
What has 10 digits on a cell, or 11 on a landline?

My phone number.

Mark.

I didnt say that was my opinion....just stating what the OP said and giving my opinion on a good way to handle a bad situation.

Then you are engaging in "HEARSAY", as you yourself have no personal experience or proof that I do or do not intend to do as I have stated so far.
Your face evidence is just a comment by a disgruntled individual.

I find it curious that this deal didn't even originate on this site, yet all the crying and whining has occurred here.

Mark.

Then you are engaging in "HEARSAY", as you yourself have no personal experience or proof that I do or do not intend to do as I have stated so far.
Your face evidence is just a comment by a disgruntled individual.

I find it curious that this deal didn't even originate on this site, yet all the crying and whining has occurred here.

Mark.

No Mark you have it all wrong....

This
Is
CompD!!!

Mark, the simplest thing is for you to give him a quick or email, settle it, you have a good name

Charger, Thanks for the vote of confidence, but all I'm trying to do is get a practical explanation as to WHY, when I attempted to deliver this transmission, there were no answers to phone calls.
I had both a home number and a cell number at that time.
I tried to deliver the transmission to the wrong city, and for 2 or so hours I ran around the KinGman Ohio area looking for an address that proved to not be there.
Because I was supposed to be in KinSman, Ohio.
Now, maybe I was reading the name wrong and that would definitely be my own fault.

The being in the wrong city was not so much the issue, as the lack of accessible communication from a guy who KNEW I was trying to deliver the transmission.

The money for me is not the problem, it's the principles of being jerked around when he KNEW damned well I was coming that weekend.

The topper to the deal was when numerous hours after I gave up trying to find the location and had picked up cars in Indianapolis, then moved on towards Illinois.
Only then did I FINALLY get a reply to a PM (of all things) telling me what city he was in, then telling me, "We are out of town, leave the parts by the back door."

Pretty ridiculous treatment, if you ask me.

Funny, but the thing I'm trying to get him to make, a phone call, was all he had to do when I was trying to complete this deal.

Mark.

Last edited:
You know the funny thing here i gave him exact directions to my house and he said he was in the wrong town thats your fault. I have every e-mail exchanged why should i call i can do that i can wright a email pm you it dosent help i get the same old song and dance. Here you try to blame it on me well the fact here is you have 475.00 of mine and i have nothing pretty damn sad you are holding my money ransom. Its a pretty easy subject to get a money order and put it in a envelope with my address and send it back to me i dont even want to talk to you mark because i may say something i may regret.

You know the funny thing here i gave him exact directions to my house and he said he was in the wrong town thats your fault. I have every e-mail exchanged why should i call i can do that i can wright a email pm you it dosent help i get the same old song and dance. Here you try to blame it on me well the fact here is you have 475.00 of mine and i have nothing pretty damn sad you are holding my money ransom. Its a pretty easy subject to get a money order and put it in a envelope with my address and send it back to me i dont even want to talk to you mark because i may say something i may regret.
No, what's SAD, very ****ing sad, is the fact that REGARDLESS of the fact that I was not in the proper place, the fact remains that you STILL had me bringing a transmission to you WHEN YOU WERE NOT GOING TO BE HOME!
What part of "That is not right" do you NOT understand?!?!
I WASTED MY TIME REGARDLESS OF WHERE I ENDED UP.
NOW, read this part and read it close, because I will only say it once.
YOU LOST THE DELIVERY CHARGE! IT'S GONE, $100 WENT {POOF} THE MOMENT YOU STARTED ACTING LIKE A NINNY.
Now, if you want the remaining $375, PM me, or post your actual address and I'll fire the POSTAL MONEY ORDER, with delivery confirmation, right out in the morning.

Mark.

wait wait when i told you i would buy this tranny you were going to box it up i was NEVER under the impression that you yourself were going to deliver it till 9months later you called and left a message that my wife relayed to me saying you were going to deliver the trans the next day so dont give me the boo hoo story if you dont send me the full 475 i will make shure i bash your name on every site and to everyone i know

wait wait when i told you i would buy this tranny you were going to box it up i was NEVER under the impression that you yourself were going to deliver it till 9months later you called and left a message that my wife relayed to me saying you were going to deliver the trans the next day so dont give me the boo hoo story if you dont send me the full 475 i will make shure i bash your name on every site and to everyone i know

I call BS on that.
I would NOT try to deliver unless you said you were going to be there.
Your comments above also proves the fact that I did try to deliver.

I also didn't intend to be ducked out on the delivery and have you act like a pansy on the deal, like you have here.
Take the offer, it's the best you're going to do, given the situation.

As far as your threat here, remember, this thread is basically the whole story, my side and yours.
I'll refer people to this thread to make their own judgement.

I'm willing to settle the score, but I'm not losing my fuel and time wasted trying to chase you down on it.

Again, a simple phone call would have cleared this all up.

Mark.

Gonna post up once more here.

Mark came to my house a day or 2 after to pick up parts. Everything he has stated was told to me. Kinda hard to keep the same story going for 1 year, exactly as I was told.

I have had great transactions with him. He even said I could buy a truck from him until he found the drip rail full of bondo. That would have been costly and made me pissed off.

He may be a little slow to return calls or what not but always helped.