Mason Dixon Diesel Shoot Out Hagerstown MD OCT 24

Yeah Joel it was very nice meeting you and your wife, you have some impressive equipment including the tow rig haha. It was also a big suprise and very nice to meet Zach Hamilton in person, great event and looking forward to seeing everyone next year.
Tom Pazak

Mr. Price, I cant remember your first name but you had the fast red 12valve, are you on this site? Thanks Tom

Mr. Price, I cant remember your first name but you had the fast red 12valve, are you on this site? Thanks Tom

That would be Philip, he has a username but chooses to stay on the down low. You wont hear anything out of him. Here is a video of it....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo4_mOEl4RU&feature=mfu_in_order&playnext=1&videos=AIC41cA2Z4o"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo4_mOEl4RU&feature=mfu_in_order&playnext=1&videos=AIC41cA2Z4o[/ame]

yup philip has a nice truck- shame it wouldnt start for the quick 8 semi-finals.... just need a bottom turbo now and it will be real scary fast!!!! He has sooooo much fuel left to burn.........hope you read this philip...... TWINS!!!!!! mid tens easy

Last edited:
boostedve- good talking to you early in the day- nice little racer you have there.... now mod that motor

yea this winter going p pump and twins but for now its not bad for being a stock motor and no innercooler..

the injectors are a 4x.012 and for nitrous im running a .125 jet.
and bottle pressure was about 700 all day they didnt like me taking a torch to it so the pressure was never high enough..

what happened to him when i raced him. did he get under the boost..

Think so

the injectors are a 4x.012 and for nitrous im running a .125 jet.
and bottle pressure was about 700 all day they didnt like me taking a torch to it so the pressure was never high enough..

Larger inj would help.. I have some video on my youtube account and some pics of your car... Nice

Update !!!!!!

UPDATE !!!!

The last race was such a success with 89 entries we have decided to put another diesel race together befor the end of the year. Quikest 16 diesel pickups will bracket race for a chance to win $500

Mason Dixon Dragway - Index Page

Coop

and what about the ones that dont make the quick 16 you going to have a et braket race for them..

Is the list posted for who made it?

race hasnt happened yet

my only issue.......
quickest and bracket race dont go hand in hand......
i think it should be bring it..... and hope you have enough

i think they should just have another event take the quickest 16 DIESELS for the quick 16 and then do a gamblers race for the rest that dont make it. make it 10 or 15 bucks to enter the gamblers and winner takes all.

Quikest 16 Diesels Truck or Auto will bracket race for $500. The folks who dont make the cut can roll over into Trophey or Street gas classes. The bracket style was intended so anyone can win. It is the intent of the track owner and Antrim Diesel service to have more diesel races next year if the truck count is there to merit it. Heads up and or bracket

Coop