Mason Dixon Diesel Shoot Out Hagerstown MD OCT 24

good to see you havent de-tuned the truck yet Jim!!!

After driving it for a bit, I'm not too sure I want to. It's running better than it ever has.:D

Steve,
I saw you up at Numidia, but didn't get a chance to talk to you.

I'm looking forward to being there. This is what I built the truck for in the first place, but due to circumstances, never had a chance. It's going to be it's first time out, as well as mine.

Thanks for setting this up, Rick.

This should be another great event. I sometimes wish I had the Stoltzfuss Buggy to drive again... But now I have more time to BS

sounds like it will be a good time--- just bad timing for me as its prime fall clean up time... we will see as the date gets closer

Someone in charge really needs to turn this into a diesel only event it would be alot better. . but even with all the gassers it was still a good time

Someone in charge really needs to turn this into a diesel only event it would be alot better. . but even with all the gassers it was still a good time

Hoping that will happen next year. You have to look at it through the eyes of the track owner. Had there only been 40-60 trucks there like in years past and thats all you had with the capacity to run 200 or more you will be loosing your a$$ that day. This year was the event that showed the interest in a diesel event. Next year will be Sled Pulls,Drag Racing and a possible mobile dyno.

Other suggestions are welcome, we want to make this a premier diesel event on the east coast

Coop

I'll be there as well. My truck still isn't back together, but hopefully I can talk my buddy into running his `03.

I want to, looks like work is winning right now, but we'll see.

Sweet guys glad to hear !!! Ill try to get around and say hi to everyone if I can. Ill be shooting video and helping with a red 4x4 reg cab with a hood stack.

Coop

Thankfully my motor is okay intercoolet pipe blew and the wastegates smashed the oil filter and ripped it in half nice to meet you coop

wow "alittle" carnage

You have no idea. Won't know till I tear it down, but aside from blowing the head gasket, I'm thinking I dropped a valve seat about 1/2 way down the track, from the way it sounds. Ran a 13.301.

Nice seeing you, Steve B.

Jeff, I'll be talking to ya!:D

Last edited: