Mathasville Mo Truck Pull

moldy money

We will be holding a 2.6 and 3.0 class on june 18 in warren county at marthasville mo. We have a $1250 purse so far on the 2.6 class and it could change to $1500. Were looking for 15 to 20 trucks in the 2.6 class and would like more 3.0 trucks. The grounds will be available for camping overnite and there will be several vendors also. If you have any questions please contact me at 636 236 1940. Thanks John

I was planning on going but thats the same weekend as one of the rogersville blackouts and thats alot closer for me

I was planning on going but thats the same weekend as one of the rogersville blackouts and thats alot closer for me

There will be a out of the field class tractors before us to help build the track. Yea Jason i understand it fell on that date but if for sum reason rogersville doesnt work out let me know.

Ok sounds good rob like i said mention it to craig and troy see if there interested id love to see them there also

i am from springfield tn so how far is this pull from nashville tn
i have just finished my first pulling truck lol well i said finished but i dont think you ever finish one lets just say i just got it going lol

i am from springfield tn so how far is this pull from nashville tn
i have just finished my first pulling truck lol well i said finished but i dont think you ever finish one lets just say i just got it going lol

If i had to guess id say 5 to 6 hours roughly a hour from st. louis. Yea your right they dont really ever finish

id come but i in the same boat jason is plus i think thats a piont pull so ill just have to c whos 2.6 rules r u gona use

Y pull when all there doing is trying to hurt show mesmokers. I no Leon and that is what he does. Maybe he wants to get a 2.6 class next year. But from what I have seen him do watch your back.

Y pull when all there doing is trying to hurt show mesmokers. I no Leon and that is what he does. Maybe he wants to get a 2.6 class next year. But from what I have seen him do watch your back.

How is this pull going to hurt the show-mesmokers? So now nobody else can have a 2.6 pull? Watch your back? Its a truck pull, with a good payout, and what sounds like a good set of rules that are actually majority. People are going to show, thats what happens. The rules that you guys voted on will be the only things to "hurt" the smokers if anything.

You can still pull with a ts legal turbo with the smokers. Open rpms sounds like good rules.

You can still pull with a ts legal turbo with the smokers. Open rpms sounds like good rules.

This i understand... I was just saying, no need to ruin this thread, sounds like its going to be a good turn out.

i dont have a clue about any of the rules or smokers or whatever but i will try to be there for sure and if your afraid of getting bet well there is one sure way to keep that from happening leave your candy a-- truck in the shop

I have known Leon for a hell of a long time he is a straight shooter.
i have been pulling in Marthasville for almost 40yrs.pulled gardentractor to minirods and diesel trucks and gassers.
Dale

Ya know, its pretty lousy when someone gets on here and attemps to ruin a good thread and a good pull with a nice payout. Just because sum of the other missouri pulls are on the downslide dont ruin this one bud!:badidea: John ill be there buddy! It will be a good pull!

Back