Mathasville Mo Truck Pull

Sucks that it falls on the blackout pulls. What vendors do you have planned to be there?

Thanks for every1s help and i plan on fass, schied and haisley as of now for the vendors being there. This is a pull no throat cutting or whatever some people may think just a pull that xcaliber may be including into there future show. The payout has been talked about being bumped up an additional thousand dollars. If this is somethen you may be intersted in the voice of you guys will have the final choice.

i am new to this hole pulling world last year a pulled my nearly stock 95 dodge and i dont know much about pulling but i do enjoy it a great deal i still have the same 95 dodge i pulled out of a fence roll 5 years ago i am very interested in this pull and would love to visit i dont whine or bellie ack i have been a bull rider all my life and doing this has made me see being afraid or a cry baby is not a way to be i will bring my old truck to the pull and most likely get beat but i promise you i will smile and leave with pride

I don't think its to hurt anybody, just another pull. Good to see trucks back in there though, I know some people didnt want them there.

We will be running with the ts/scheid rules for 2.6 class and 3.0 will be under xcaliburs rules
1. 8,000 pound
2. 2.6 charger with one eight protrusion which will be measured with a 2.65 plug
3. 26 inch hitch height
4. Must have driveshaft loops tranny blanket and the only thing that will be different bout this pulls rules are you must have a full firesuit and helmet the rest of the rules are just as ts/scheids show but if you need me to cut and paste it i will

K i know we still got a month until this pull guys but just so every1 knows weve decided to pay out 8 ways. The amount per place hasnt been decided yet and as of now $1500 is what weve come up with so far for payout on 2.6 class.

Any ITPA or CMPA trucks gonna be there? I don't have the turbo protrusion yet but like to pull for the fun of it? Any way I could pull but be a DQ?

Any ITPA or CMPA trucks gonna be there? I don't have the turbo protrusion yet but like to pull for the fun of it? Any way I could pull but be a DQ?

Its a xcaliber 3.0 pull and if you have all the safety stuff they will let you hook. I bet there won't be to many 3.0 trucks there. 2.6 has to have protrusion

I'm probably out I broke bad again last night but well see.

That sucks, sounds like you might be fighting that all year.

Its a xcaliber 3.0 pull and if you have all the safety stuff they will let you hook. I bet there won't be to many 3.0 trucks there. 2.6 has to have protrusion

Do you know what safety equipment they require?

I am pretty sure I have all the safety stuff? Blanket, 3 way dump, air shut off, full Drive shaft loops all the way to transfer case front and back. Only thing I am missing is fire suit I think.

That sucks, sounds like you might be fighting that all year.

Do you know what safety equipment they require?

They require everything Kman just said. But you won't need a 3way it's only for ppumps.

Last edited:
What times this get underway? I hope to come and watch. What happend 01ppump? You ran hard that first run dam!

Last edited:
Ok sounds like I should make it to Marthasville and run 3.0, so a fire suit is mandatory or just recomended?

What times this get underway? I hope to come and watch. What happend 01ppump? You ran hard that first run dam!

Tranny,D80 and I think the d60 also. It sucks real bad cause I broke tcase,d80 and d60 at ts just got it all rebuilt for mexico and boom it all let go again.

Ok sounds like I should make it to Marthasville and run 3.0, so a fire suit is mandatory or just recomended?

At the least a helmet and jacket. You get 1 hook, if you hook a 2nd time you MUST have all the stuff.

Last edited:
Tranny,D80 and I think the d60 also. It sucks real bad cause I broke tcase,d80 and d60 at ts just got it all rebuilt for mexico and boom it all let go again.

Jeez! I'm sorry to hear it.. let me know about your next pull.. i've watched both times.. I will stay away so you can keep it together

Yea they will give you the 1st hook if you dont have pance or sumthen. Rob i will b there and as of now the main events start at 7 but vendors will be there starting at 1 and an out of the field class of tractors at 4

Back